Songs she should NOT perform this tour

Guest Xanthium

<br>La Isla Bonita - I mean really? Shelve this for now.<br>Music - So overperformed it's becoming lacklustre.<br>Ray of Light - It has become boring.<br>4 Minutes - Terrible live version.<br><br>She can perform<br>Hung Up - I want a new non-rock version.<br>
<br>i agree pretty much with this entire post...<br><br>

NO cANDY SHOP OR bEAT GOES ON , Heartbeat, or anything already performed from Hard Candy But I'd welcome Incredible or any other track not yet performed...

NOT another guitarish ROL . Not WIFLFAG album version, not - ,suprisingly for some, open your heart.

I am so SICK of 'Music' :grr:

Give it a rest for the next 10 years hopefully

oh and obviously a big fat NO to the turd '4 Minutes'

+1

And please no Rock Versions; she should just leave the guitar at home for once!

Guest Fluorine

I agree about "Music," "Ray of Light," and "La Isla Bonita" needing a break, though she clearly loves to perform those songs (especially, it seems, "La Isla").

The guitar needs to stay. So sad so many madonna fans are nothing more than dance music loons. Come on let her rock out a little

I like her guitar playing on the Confessions tour (during "Ray Of Light" and "I Love NY")...it was a fun,little rock interlude that was very exciting.Both of those songs are rock-ish anyway,so it made sense for her to play guitar during that segment.

However,I think the guitar-playing on the S&S tour was overkill.She was playing guitar where it wasn't needed (rock versions of "Borderline" and "Hunf Up"?? Come on now!).

The guitar needs to stay. So sad so many madonna fans are nothing more than dance music loons. Come on let her rock out a little

On the contrary, it's not a case of not liking rock versions - Holiday on WTG and Gambler on VT were amazing.

The problem is she just stands there and strums away. It's boring to watch and the versions are normally nothing special. She needs a proper axeman and she should just cut loose.

If she wants a breather, just strut round the stage lookng pretty and take a jacket off.