What segments do you think the tour will have?

Apples388

I'm just hoping she'll avoid ghetto / pimp and latin / gypsy variations.

Yeah she's done the Latin inspired themes many times already. No Latin theme may also mean no La Isla Pela Tute. At this point she can sing in a pin stripe pants suit and I would be happy! As long as she's touring! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I wish she would do something really bizarre, like combine a Victorian England look with a cyborg theme.

That sounds cool and M is really good at blending stuff, instead of things being so one-dimensional and obvious (Costume designers likely play a BIG role, too. She can afford the best talent). It's like when she combined Ancient Rome meets Cheerleaders. Me gusta.

• 2 weeks later...

OK...my first attempt at seperating the album into sections (relying on album reviews and previews, not in a particular order)

Nun/Catholic Gone Wild:

ACT OF CONTRITION

GIRL GONE WILD*

LIKE A VIRGIN

WHO'S THAT GIRL

DEEPER AND DEEPER

BAD GIRL

Basic Instinct Inspired?:

REVOLVER**

BEAUTIFUL KILLER*

GANG BANG*

JUSTIFY MY LOVE

F...U?:

I FUCKED UP* (+ BROKEN)

SORRY

I'M SO STUPID (I know weird choice but it could fit with the section)

Melancholic?:

MASTERPIECE*/TAKE A BOW

OPEN YOUR HEART

LOVE SPENT*

THE POWER OF GOOD-BYE

FALLING FREE

I'M ADDICTED*

IMPRESSIVE INSTANT

FEVER/BURNING UP/PHYSICAL ATTRACTION

SUPERSTAR*/LUCKY STAR/TRUE BLUE/ANGEL

RESCUE ME

Encore?:

TURN UP THE RADIO*

HOLIDAY

EVERYBODY

CELEBRATION**

Cheerleader?:

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN'*

EXPRESS YOURSELF

SOME GIRLS*

I DON'T GIVE A* (+ THIEF OF HEARTS/SHE'S NOT ME)

Interludes:

WHAT IT FEELS LIKE FOR A GIRL

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

• 3 weeks later...

Trangression Segment seems to be very exciting

I think there will be a video opening, after that she will sing Gang Bang (lipsynched of course) then she will do GGW then a midtempo song like Physical attraction or Justify my love and last Revolver or Die another day ! :thumbsup:

Guest Fukujima

Trangression Segment seems to be very exciting

I think there will be a video opening, after that she will sing Gang Bang (lipsynched of course) then she will do GGW then a midtempo song like Physical attraction or Justify my love and last Revolver or Die another day ! :thumbsup:

Bad Girl would fit perfectly at the end of the segment :inlove:

yes, but i was thinking about Revolver or Die Another day since she said its going to be very violent and agressiv segment. We have seen the guns, but this Tour is going to be very exciting for sure

Bad Girl would fit perfectly at the end of the segment :inlove:

I'm with you on Bad Girl!

My predictions are Transgression will feature Gang Bang, Girl Gone Wild, a reworked version of Bad Girl so it's faster and darker (more in line with the sound of the album) and then a loud exciting track to round off the first act (I'm guessing Like a Prayer just because it topped the Facebook poll for that album if I remember right and fits in well with the transgression theme) and then a Revolver interlude slightly reworked in the way that Die Another Day was

Guest groovyguy

Transgression will open the tour! She confirmed this during the Facebook chat with Jimmy Fallon last night! Transgression is about breaking rules, namely religious ones

:shoot:

With a 'Transgression' section, I'm sure there will be a 'Confession' section.