Let the SHE'S A COPYCAT drama begin!

cosmic_system

Bohemian Like You was the first thing I thought of when I heard GMAYL last year...

Okay, somebody needs to explain this to me because I see no resemblance at all.

Okay, somebody needs to explain this to me because I see no resemblance at all.

It is the GMAYL chorus for me. A combination of the guitar and the repeated lines.

Dandy Wharhols = I like you, cos I like you, yeah I like you - compared to Madonna = GMAYL, GMAYL, GMAYL today.

There is a resemblance.

:sneaky:

Guest bluejean

The melody is really similar. I think though people/Gaga fans miss the point of the Express Yourself/Born This Way fiasco because part of the controversy was over the fact that she'd also ripped off Madonna's entire career and some videos also and was considered the heir to the Queen of pop throne. So the Express Yourself similarity was the final straw there. This is really nothing along those lines and the style of music/artist is totally different. You hear similarities in songs all the time. It doesn't mean they intentionally copied it.

The melody is really similar. I think though people/Gaga fans miss the point of the Express Yourself/Born This Way fiasco because part of the controversy was over the fact that she'd also ripped off Madonna's entire career and some videos also and was considered the heir to the Queen of pop throne. So the Express Yourself similarity was the final straw there. This is really nothing along those lines and the style of music/artist is totally different. You hear similarities in songs all the time. It doesn't mean they intentionally copied it.

+1000000000

What do you think? Are Bohemian Like You and GMAYL similar?

That's the first thing that came to my mind when the demo emerged in November. I posted the video in that thread. The chorus of GMAYL is reminiscent of that song but definitely not a copy.

This is not ZZ Tops song and the ZZ Top song has nothing to do with GAYL apart from the title? You must be confused.

Ugh, I just mean the copycat talk in general. the fact that gaga's employees (or exes, whatever) are so annoyed that they feel the need to add fuel to everything. it wont help with the video getting so many votes down or that gaga project. they're always the first to point out a "flaw" with other artists. no wonder these monsters are so pretentious and keep causing stan wars. that lady gaga is a shady hypocrite. there i said it.

Ugh, I just mean the copycat talk in general. the fact that gaga's employees (or exes, whatever) are so annoyed that they feel the need to add fuel to everything. it wont help with the video getting so many votes down or that gaga project. they're always the first to point out a "flaw" with other artists. no wonder these monsters are so pretentious and keep causing stan wars. that lady gaga is a shady hypocrite. there i said it.

Are you saying Lady Gaga told her EX BOYFRIEND to post a song with the SAME NAME as Madonna's song to prove WHAT? That songs have the same names? I mean I could understand it if she had her CURRENT BOYFRIEND post something directly negative about Madonna like Madonna did last year or if she went on a TV show to directly trash her like Madonna did last month but I'd say this 'feud' is pretty one sided.

Are you saying Lady Gaga told her EX BOYFRIEND to post a song with the SAME NAME as Madonna's song to prove WHAT? That songs have the same names? I mean I could understand it if she had her CURRENT BOYFRIEND post something directly negative about Madonna like Madonna did last year or if she went on a TV show to directly trash her like Madonna did last month but I'd say this 'feud' is pretty one sided.

Don't get it twisted. Madonna was pushed for her opinion on something and gave a fair point of view. Lady Gga is crying at home due to flop after flop and lack of attention. So, people in her 'cabinet' are filtering her feelings of jealousy and rejection through their own lives.

Lady Gaga posts 'Born this way' video several minutes before new Madonna video premieres

Lady gaga co producers attack Madonna on twitter.

Lady Gaga fans create a group which aims to ruin Madonnas career (lady Gaga doesn't intervene)

Lady Gagas friends suggest that they're super edgy and cool while Madonna is not. :chuckle:

Lady Gagas ex boyfriend posts a video of a song sharing the name of Madonnas new single. I'm guessing is supposed to be funny. :-/

Tragic and desperate mess Gaga. Finally, the illusion begins to shatter. Oh well, she can always be a waitress at Joane next year.

LOL right, Madonna trashed lady gaga, and all those other peeps like gaga's stylists and producers calling her a "dried up cunt" are all lovely. lady gaga also uploaded born this way again when Give Me All Your Luvin got released on friday, causing countless of monsters to diss M on lady gaga's FB page. Madonna's people on the other hand have been quiet. Even Oseary has said that there's only one person behind the "mother monster project" or that we should not genrealize a fanbase like that. He and M are trying to send a good message out there to end the ridiculous fanwars. while lady gaga's people are very happy to only put more fuel on the fire. lady gaga sure is queen of one thing, and that's the queen of sub shade.

Also: chill out.

LOL right, Madonna trashed lady gaga, and all those other peeps like gaga's stylists and producers calling her a "dried up cunt" are all lovely. lady gaga also uploaded born this way again when Give Me All Your Luvin got released on friday, causing countless of monsters to diss M on lady gaga's FB page. Madonna's people on the other hand have been quiet. Even Oseary has said that there's only one person behind the "mother monster project" or that we should not genrealize a fanbase like that. He and M are trying to send a good message out there to end the ridiculous fanwars. while lady gaga's people are very happy to only put more fuel on the fire.

+1 :thumbsup:

LOL right, Madonna trashed lady gaga, and all those other peeps like gaga's stylists and producers calling her a "dried up cunt" are all lovely. lady gaga also uploaded born this way again when Give Me All Your Luvin got released on friday, causing countless of monsters to diss M on lady gaga's FB page. Madonna's people on the other hand have been quiet. Even Oseary has said that there's only one person behind the "mother monster project" or that we should not genrealize a fanbase like that. He and M are trying to send a good message out there to end the ridiculous fanwars. while lady gaga's people are very happy to only put more fuel on the fire. lady gaga sure is queen of one thing, and that's the queen of sub shade.

Well all those tweets were in response to the reductive comment and I would like to see who called her a dried up cunt. Also, Guy's tweet was in response to Lady Gaga herself saying she can't wait to see the halftime show or something to that effect. And there is indeed one person behind that Lady Gaga project yet everyone is using it to say her entire fanbase are retards.

Also: you started with wanting an opportunity to perpetuate the 'ridiculous fanwars' as you said, I only wanted to share FACTS.

Don't get it twisted. Madonna was pushed for her opinion on something and gave a fair point of view. Lady Gga is crying at home due to flop after flop and lack of attention. So, people in her 'cabinet' are filtering her feelings of jealousy and rejection through their own lives.

Precisely :thumbsup:

Flop after flop, exactly. After barely 3 years and her supposed self-proclaimed definitive record for the 21st century. Never mind it features 13-year-old karaoke music on it. Besides Madonna overall said that Joanne is talented but since she was pressured on it she gave that comment in regard to that song specifically. Big deal. Next you know "Madonna disses Gaga" :doh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlLCEJAPE4T3CBFWL-lxer6IKRL9WUvAew49pTxE58uzqO3nVI

I like it that during her 3 years absence her name has been a constant presence on Gaga's lips.

Not the other way around.

Lady Gaga posts 'Born this way' video several minutes before new Madonna video premieres

:rotfl:

And there went Joanne's lowest, pointless, dumbest moment of her career so far.

lady gags is the queen of media, so we all know she knows whats going on, and i didn't think nothing of it until she posted her video 'bawn this way' mintues before m's video premiere, then that pic of her with a football...it is sketchy and her passive aggressive stance of not doing anything about the bashing by her fans is pretty self explanatory if u ask me...her not saying anything speaks volumes as to how she is truly feeling...her not doing anything really makes me believe she was a 'hipster nobody doing club songs her father paid for everything, the weird art girl in school no one liked because she was too pretentious and stuck up'...instead of her anti bullying BULLSHIT!

"Gambler" virgin tour live, "burning up", "Run","Beautiful stranger" that's what it sounds like in terms of Madonna's own catalogue.

If it sounds like the Dandy Warhols then the Dandy Warhols and GMAYL sound like any surfer rock song of the last 50 years : Last year's "Abducted" bu Cults, "Give me back my man" by the B-52's, the whole Drums catalogue, the Kinks etc.... and on and on

She posted this pic on her FB today?

If so, that's really really pathetic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ79OzXOkXQAUMlyTEftyXFOn2h-KI1A5Ks0ImPnyKxSWqT0wDWHw

It was posted yesterday or friday by her somewhere. Don't know if FB or not.

Probably on Imanenragedfreak-IshouldbedoingSuperBowl.com

"Gambler" virgin tour live, "burning up", "Run","Beautiful stranger" that's what it sounds like in terms of Madonna's own catalogue.

If it sounds like the Dandy Warhols then the Dandy Warhols and GMAYL sound like any surfer rock song of the last 50 years : Last year's "Abducted" bu Cults, "Give me back my man" by the B-52's, the whole Drums catalogue, the Kinks etc.... and on and on

:clap:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Um..maybe she posted the photo because the Super Bowl is one of the biggest events in the U.S. all year and the New York Giants (her home team) is in the game??? I mean EVERYONE I know is talking about it and watching it even if they're only casual football fans (or non-fans like me); our local team (The Patriots) is in the game so we all want to cheer them on. For New Yorkers I'm sure it is the same. She's also been snapped at other sports events before so the fact that she would be interested in this game is not a stretch in any way. Also, didn't she tweet the other day that she would be watching and thought the halftime show would be wonderful? Why would she say that if she was all angry at Madonna? :wacko:

This whole Madonna vs. Gaga feud only continues to exist because of insane stans on both sides of the fence and idiot friends of the ladies (Ingrid, DJ Shadow, etc.) who post shady tweets. :dramatic: