GMAYL 1st day airplay AI set 2nd highest record in history!

horn

I just voted for the song on jojo's 9@9 page via my facebook. Will they consider my vote coming from a 29 year old guy from the UK lol hope they don't consider it as spam!

I don't wonder GMAYL is not doing too well as this is a really weak song. When I've heard the demo for the first time I thought it was a joke. And although I've taken to GMAYL I'm waiting for the next singles.

Bring GGW :lol:

Agreed. I wanted TUTR, but I will take anything else at this point.

Just a guess, but I am assuming Madonna picked this first single. It's the "Candy Shop" vs. "4 Minutes" scenario all over again, only this time she didn't have the hard asses at Warner nudging her to release a stronger single. Completely my conjecture, obviously.

You guys don't understand how it works. It's -831 spins because it's being compared to last week's numbers. Last weekend was the Clear Channel deal, so she got tons of airplay. That drop signifies the difference between the highest number of spins from last week and the highest number of spins this week. It was to be expected that her drop for this weekend was going to be massive, because the regular airplay that she'd get for this week could not compare to that of the Clear Channel deal. The fact that, up until Friday, she was still showing gains, plus the fact that she's still in the top ten on iTunes (even with Whitney's surge in sales) is good news.

You guys don't understand how it works. It's -831 spins because it's being compared to last week's numbers. Last weekend was the Clear Channel deal, so she got tons of airplay. That drop signifies the difference between the highest number of spins from last week and the highest number of spins this week. It was to be expected that her drop for this weekend was going to be massive, because the regular airplay that she'd get for this week could not compare to that of the Clear Channel deal. The fact that, up until Friday, she was still showing gains, plus the fact that she's still in the top ten on iTunes (even with Whitney's surge in sales) is good news.

Thanks for breaking it down for us.

Thank your for this information. I'm just surprise how many idiots and drama queens this forum has. A lot of them are already asking for a 2nd single when this one was just release. Some of you need to chill out. Although this is not my favorite single of hers I still think it's a fun song. Just give it time and stop whining so much.

I know how it works. I was aware of the Clear Channel deal. A loss is a loss.

We will "wait and see" alright. ;)

By the way, if this went Top 10 on Billboard, I'd be happy as a clam for another Top 10 hit under her belt. If it doesn't though, I don't think it will take a genius to figure out why. No one is thinking the world is ending and seeing the (potential) writing on the wall before others is not being dramatic. I don't really give a fuck if it bombs...Madonna's the one who picked it, not me.

I just voted for the song on jojo's 9@9 page via my facebook. Will they consider my vote coming from a 29 year old guy from the UK lol hope they don't consider it as spam!

29??????

Me too, ive been 29 for a couple of years.