GMAYL 1st day airplay AI set 2nd highest record in history!

horn

"Give Me All Your Luvin'" debuts at #13 on the Billboard Hot 100!!

Just outside the top 10, Madonna roars onto the Hot 100 at No. 13 with "Give Me All Your Luvin'," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. The first single from Madonna's 12th studio album, "MDNA," due March 26, blasts onto Digital Songs at No. 7 (115,000) and Radio Songs at No. 28 (44 million).

The No. 13 Hot 100 entrance of "Luvin' " ties 1992's "Erotica" for Madonna's fourth-highest. She arrived at loftier ranks only with "Ray of Light" (No. 5, 1998), "You'll See" (No. 8, 1995) and "Frozen" (No. 8, 1998)

"Give Me All Your Luvin'" debuts at #13 on the Billboard Hot 100!!

Now that is a SOLID debut! The only way is up!clap.gif

yes and considering radio did not drop the song-but only added it yesterday-is a GREAT sign!!!

and the song has one full week ahead to gain sales and airplay! and she is doing just that - 9 on usa itunes

They're giving the album away?! Cool idea I think this tour is gonna be something we've never seen before that's clearly the focus. The UK media are reporting the album has already gone to number 1 in 43 countries before it's even released. Amazing.

it has not..on regular charts anyway..only on iTunes and only for 2 days period.

#13 is higher than i expected!

if it falls next week that would still be a good peak

Next week it will get inside the TOP 10 for sure!

I'm sure they are doing something during this weekend to keep sales up ;)

I hope this will go higher, not like DAD when debuted at no. 8 and then disappeared. :lmao:

Was DAD available commercially as a single or only Maxi-Single???

Hung Up debuted at #20 and after 4 weeks peaked at#7. 4 Minutes debuted at #68 and peaked at #3!

#13 it's amazing for only 3 days!

Edited by Mat.Guy

And this is a single we had in our hands for nearly 3 months, so definetely, single, video and radio should always go together, i really hope neither the second single nor the album leaks at any time at all ... Good promotion goes without leaks.

And this is a single we had in our hands for nearly 3 months, so definetely, single, video and radio should always go together, i really hope neither the second single nor the album leaks at any time at all ... Good promotion goes without leaks.

The single even leaked on the Internet…

MARTIN SOLVEIG – It was terrible, even though it was just a demo. From what I hear, it all came from a hacker who hacked Madonna’s computer. She’s harrassed all the time, it’s crazy. The FBI even woke me up, one day, and scanned my computers to check if the leak was coming from me. The computer I use to produce tracks is now locked in a vault and I couldn’t even go home with the single. I have to buy it !

well,it's official: GMAYL is a hit single.A #13 debut is very impressive.Congratulations Madonna!!

How things are changing from day to day! 3 days ago it was a surefire HIT, yesterday it was almost like it could FLOP, and today is somewhat a possible HIT? I'm confused again. :wacko:

How things are changing from day to day! 3 days ago it was a surefire HIT, yesterday it was almost like it could FLOP, and today is somewhat a possible HIT? I'm confused again. :wacko:

Well, #13 (even if this is its peak) is a hit. A bit of a disappointment for a Madonna first single, but a hit none the less. At least it went Top 40 (which is more than I can say for "Celebration").

Of course, if it falls rapidly it will be considered a flame-out single that will probably not stand the test of time. However, given that it is doing ok on iTunes for the moment is a decent sign that it could hold on a little longer.

How can people say that????!!!!!!!!! It's amazing. I think if she did a song featuring gimmesomemo, you and Gaybraham we would have her WORST. Or should I say worst non Joanne song ever?

Whatever asshole, I'm allowed to have an opinion without you making unfunny jabs, give it a rest.

Well, #13 (even if this is its peak) is a hit. A bit of a disappointment for a Madonna first single, but a hit none the less. At least it went Top 40 (which is more than I can say for "Celebration").

Of course, if it falls rapidly it will be considered a flame-out single that will probably not stand the test of time. However, given that it is doing ok on iTunes for the moment is a decent sign that it could hold on a little longer.

I really think it will reach the Top 10 next week.

If the song was a bit better it would have been much higher due to the massive promo in the US. People were itching for new Madonna also post GAGA.

But alas it wasn't meant to be :)

For some loons here the song does sounds better if it charts well. :1251:

This is impressive but I really hope that Interscope and Madonna are planning to release the second single and video soon.Pretty soon,Madonna will get too preoccupied with tour rehearsals.She needs to film a new video NOW.

For some loons here the song does sounds better if it charts well. :1251:

Oh so true :lol: I wonder if we flash backed 12 years ago to when Music came out and was her biggest hit in years, how many people would've been saying "it's caca! It will flop! My radio station here hates it! She's going to FLOPPP!!! :( :( :( " only to suddenly be all "Music was an amazing first single, it sounded like a hit, totally premium" years later :lol: