GMAYL 1st day airplay AI set 2nd highest record in history!

horn

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was pretty sure i would wake up today to see GMAYL top the itunes chart and didn't find it anywhere...I thought this must be the twilight zone :lmao::lmao:

so now GMAYL has 2 versions chartin in the top 1000?... :lmao::lmao: yesterday's sales, when she was about to beat Kelly, will still count for this week, right?... :scared:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was pretty sure i would wake up today to see GMAYL top the itunes chart and didn't find it anywhere...I thought this must be the twilight zone :lmao::lmao:

so now GMAYL has 2 versions chartin in the top 1000?... :lmao::lmao: yesterday's sales, when she was about to beat Kelly, will still count for this week, right?... :scared:

Those sales will be after her debut week and just one day sales won't get her to Top 10 on Billboard.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i REALLY hope they know what they're doing.

i can't believe it has to climb AGAIN.

please...don't let this become a huge mess. these last few days have been so great... :(

how are M#s chances for a top 10?? billboard?

not yet on this wednesday's chart... maybe Top 20... 44M(at least) and 100k sales... that's already huge 144 pts...

TOP 10 may be assured next week, it depends if it can reach the summit of iTunes again...

Relax,everybody.I'm sure that Interscope and Madonna's team know what they're doing.If the song was removed from iTunes,there's got to a logical reason.Maybe they have other promotional ideas that they want to try? Or maybe they were treating the song as a "teaser single" strictly for the SuperBowl and will now focus on the second single? No need to get hysterical :lol:

Relax,everybody.I'm sure that Interscope and Madonna's team know what they're doing.If the song was removed from iTunes,there's got to a logical reason.Maybe they have other promotional ideas that they want to try? Or maybe they were treating the song as a "teaser single" strictly for the SuperBowl and will now focus on the second single? No need to get hysterical :lol:

I agree they knew exactly this was gonna happen and as I said previously I think they focus more on the tour than the sales of the single itself. They don't even seem to be that bothered with the album if they are giving them away for free with concert tickets. Can't imagine that would count for the billboard. If the single is popular, it will go back up anyway.

I so want this to go Top 10 . Just for her . It's been so freaking long !

Not hoping for No 1 but Top 10 atleast .

I so want this to go Top 10 . Just for her . It's been so freaking long !

Not hoping for No 1 but Top 10 atleast .

Top 10 is what I am hoping for also.

It would be great for her and just a great look period.

And yes American Life (the single) was easily Madonna at her worst.

How can people say that????!!!!!!!!! It's amazing. I think if she did a song featuring gimmesomemo, you and Gaybraham we would have her WORST. Or should I say worst non Joanne song ever?

First version of the single was probably deleted because was associated with the Special Deluxe version that is no longer available.

She will get to #01 !!!

iTunes US Top 500:

#16 - Like a Prayer

#57 - GMAYL

#75 - Vogue

#152 - Like a Prayer

#190 - Music

#253 - Material Girl

#278 - Music

#301 - Express Yourself

#380 - Bordeline

#384 - Ray Of Light

#393 - 4 Minutes

#436 - GMAYL - feat LMFAO

#453 - Like a Virgin

GMAYL is climbing, and so is the LMFAO remix! Together they may get to 230.000 until Sunday night, it's not impossible! :)

They're giving the album away?! Cool idea I think this tour is gonna be something we've never seen before that's clearly the focus. The UK media are reporting the album has already gone to number 1 in 43 countries before it's even released. Amazing.