GMAYL 1st day airplay AI set 2nd highest record in history!

horn

it's very strange......on the main page in CANADA it shows she's #2 with GMAYL.....but when you look on SEE ALL.....she's #1????????? STRANGE

I just checked US I-Tunes...and GMAYL is nowhere to be found????????????? What the hell?

update...

NOW her album and single can't be found anywhere on CANADA I TUNES?????????????? what the hell!!!

WHY?????

Why did they have to remove Give Me All Your Love? Makes no sense, ugg. Now it's completely off the itunes chart.

Quick, someone tweet Guy O!

They deleted the single released on the 3rd from itunes, and put up a new one (released on the 7th, today). Now this new one needs to chart ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf

I don´t understand why they make it dissappear when it was selling huge amounts...warner again?

It's because what was being downloaded was from the 9.99 pre-order special, which is no longer available anymore.

They must have known the consequences, otherwise they wouldn't have done it. This is Interscope after all, they have a brain, unlike Warner Bros.

so now the single has to start ALL OVER AGAIN??? i guess that makes sense since the radio add date is today as well...so now she has a full week to mainatin whatever billboard chart position she gained in that three days

that was so odd, how do u think she'll do for next week now!?

Well the single isn't advertised on the front page, which doesn't exactly help cause not everyone in the world knows the title of M's new song, and it's not like GMAYL is the first result when you search for Madonna.

But the Party Rock remix was just released, so that should help it on billboard for latter weeks to come.

Guest Not4Pussies

so hows the single gonna chart now? the SB performance is done with, video premiered (which i think should have premiered this week instead)

Billboard.com

Super Bowl Spurs Sales for Madonna's New (and Old) Material

Madonna's new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and forthcoming album "MDNA" are off to a solid sales start.

Madonna Releases 'Give Me All Your Luvin' Video & Single

After only three days its release, "Luvin'" has sold over 100,000 downloads in the U.S. according to industry sources (through the close of business Sunday, Feb. 5), while pre-orders for her album via the iTunes Store stand around the 50,000 mark.

Comparably, Madonna's last lead single from a studio album, 2008's "4 Minutes," bowed with 217,000 downloads in its first week of availability (it was released on a Monday). Or, a little more than double what "Luvin'" has sold in three days.

Billboard.com will release Nielsen SoundScan's exact sales data on "Luvin's" first three days of sales on Wednesday morning (Feb. 8).

Madonna Rocks Super Bowl Halftime Show With Old Hits, New Friends

"MDNA" is the Super Bowl diva's 12th studio album, and is due out March 26 on Interscope Records. The title was exclusively available for pre-orders on iTunes beginning Friday, Feb. 3. Her single and video for "Luvin'" also premiered digitally the same day.

With over 100,000 "Luvin'" singles sold, along with its handsome airplay debut, the track will debut on this week's new Billboard Hot 100 chart (which measures airplay, sales and streaming data). Highlights of the Hot 100, on which Madonna will make her 56th career visit with "Luvin'," will be released Wednesday (Feb. 8).

Madonna's back catalog of albums also got a sales boost last week, thanks to sale pricing and publicity generated by her new single and her Super Bowl halftime performance. Sources say her top 10 digital sellers are showing a collected increase of over 1,700%.

The Music of Super Bowl XLVI

Her "Celebration" greatest hits album got the largest bump, selling between 13,000-14,000 download copies (up from a couple hundred units the week previous). The best-of set was discounted to $6.99 in the iTunes Store, while most of her other albums were priced at $7.99 at the retailer. It also sold for $3.99 on Sunday in the Amazon MP3 store.

Further impact of the diva's Super Bowl spectacular will be felt next week, after a full seven days' worth of sales are registered post-game.

Listen, it's not that big of deal, it's not over for GMAYl. The last 3 days it had very strong sales, and it's still going to continue to have strong sales. The song being in the top 10 on iTunes isn't a big deal. Rebecca Black made it into the top 10 there. It's not about chart stats, its sales, which she's getting plenty of and will continue to since the song is featured on the main page. It'll be in the top 40 by the end of the week.

lets not forget that the music video is still number 1. have sold a lot maybe.. is there any way we can know the music video sales..??

I don't know if this is correct but it's still showed up as Number 2 on US Itune on my apple page.

My link

1. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

Kelly Clarkson

Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj, M.I.A.)

Madonna

3. Set Fire to the Rain

ADELE

4. Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj)

David Guetta & Nicki Minaj

5. Sexy and I Know It

LMFAO

6. Good Feeling

Flo Rida

7. We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe)

Fun.

8. Domino

Jessie J

9. Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock)

LMFAO

10. International Love (feat. Chris Brown)

Pitbull

UK

1. Titanium (feat. Sia)

David Guetta & Sia

Titanium (feat. Sia)

2. Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Kimbra)

Gotye

3. Domino

Jessie J

4. Alone Again (UK Radio Edit)

Alyssa Reid

5. Wild Ones (feat. Sia)

Flo Rida

6. Twilight

Cover Drive

7. Mama Do the Hump

Rizzle Kicks

8. What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)

Kelly Clarkson

9. Born to Die

Lana Del Rey

10. Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj)

David Guetta & Nicki Minaj

France

1. Ai Se Eu Te Pego (Live)

Michel Teló

Ai Se Eu Te Pego (Live)

2. Video Games (Remastered)

Lana Del Rey

3. Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.)

Madonna

4. Je l'aime à mourir (Studio Version)

Shakira

5. I Know

Irma

6. Titanium (feat. Sia)

David Guetta & Sia

7. International Love (feat. Chris Brown)

Pitbull

8. Someone Like You

ADELE

9. Avant qu'elle parte

Sexion d'Assaut

10. Sexy and I Know It

LMFAO

Germany

1. She Doesn't Mind

Sean Paul

She Doesn't Mind

2. Ai Se Eu Te Pego (Nossa Nossa)

Michel Teló

3. Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Kimbra)

Gotye

4. Losing You

Mic Donet

5. Heart Skips a Beat (feat. Rizzle Kicks)

Olly Murs

6. Himmel Auf

Silbermond

7. Do You Like What You See

Ivy Quainoo

8. Carry Me Home

Michael Schulte

9. Haunted

Kim Sanders

10. Dach der Welt

Max Giesinger

Australia