GMAYL 1st day airplay AI set 2nd highest record in history!

horn

Some of Madonna's hardcore gay audience needs to get the memo that Madonna will not always be doing Confessions on a Dance Floor type material. She will do what she feels like doing.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that GMAYL will not be loved by many (for lack of a better term) queens.

And let's not forget that her biggest market is actually not the gays but women. W.E., the Material Girl collection, Truth or Dare EDP etc. GMAYL has that girlie sass and a '60s throwback vibe which would make it (in theory at least) right for that contingent of her fanbase.

So once again, if you feel cheated by her this time around, I suggest you listen to the GMAYL cha-cha-cha gay mixes (I'm sure there'll be some of those), or dust off your copy of Confessions on a Dance Floor or just wait until she does another super-gay album.

But for now please do not piss on our parade.

And yes American Life (the single) was easily Madonna at her worst.

Awwwww

Fuck it!

Awwwww

Fuck it!

Awwww

Fuck it!

Seriously though, I remember when snippets of the chorus were released and we all went mental (we loved it.)

Then of course the rest of the song leaked and.... well... :nocomment:

I actually like this song and i know a lot of people who love it too. It's probably her weakest first single but it's not THAT bad.

And i LOVE American Life (both album and single).

Guest boytoyville

SIDEBAR: American Life was FANTASTIQUE!!!!!

Same here. It's the album that made me a hardcore Madonna fan. Life changing Madonna work for me.

Some of Madonna's hardcore gay audience needs to get the memo that Madonna will not always be doing Confessions on a Dance Floor type material. She will do what she feels like doing.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that GMAYL will not be loved by many (for lack of a better term) queens.

And let's not forget that her biggest market is actually not the gays but women. W.E., the Material Girl collection, Truth or Dare EDP etc. GMAYL has that girlie sass and a '60s throwback vibe which would make it (in theory at least) right for that contingent of her fanbase.

So once again, if you feel cheated by her this time around, I suggest you listen to the GMAYL cha-cha-cha gay mixes (I'm sure there'll be some of those), or dust off your copy of Confessions on a Dance Floor or just wait until she does another super-gay album.

But for now please do not piss on our parade.

:thumbsup:

Guest FrozenEyes

c´mon! it´s not her best song, but it´s not THAT bad either!!!!

And it seems to me that MDNA it´s actually, a COADF type album

Especially with the two clips we heard.....minus GAYL of course. :p

Guest bluejean

I think once the presale ends it will shoot up to #1 on iTunes. So we can expect a decent debut on Billboard hopefully followed by a rise the 2nd week.