Seriously...after all this hoopla... GMAYL should make #1! Elites agree¿?

Candylipsgirl

As far as I understand the song that was charting was part of the pre-order promo and when that ended this morning, it's been totally deleted off the iTunes charts. Now, it has to start from the beginning and slowly climbing. Superbowl helped a lot in the US, it was almost taking the no1 spot just before it was deleted. If public genuinely likes the song, it should still do well. In the US it depends on the radio too which seems to be currently doing well.

Great! Thanks! :thumbsup:

what is the AIRPLAY FROM YESTERDAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i think the last time was for sunday, at 11,000 spins, the airplay for yesterday should have been out this morning?? anyone???

what is the AIRPLAY FROM YESTERDAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i think the last time was for sunday, at 11,000 spins, the airplay for yesterday should have been out this morning?? anyone???

not sure but Pop Radio looks impressive.

Today: Madonna +292, Kelly Clarkson +279, David Guetta +222, Wanted +136, Drake +118, Gym Class Heroes +111

Yesterday: Madonna +912, Kelly Clarkson +330, Wanted +247, Drake +201, David Guetta +167, LMFAO +147

:bow:

Madonna lands at #4 on Ryan Seacrest's American Top 5 countdown !!!! :bow:

work it gurl!...Ryan who!? whatever, must be someone important otherwise you'd not post it :lol:

You obviously not from NY :crazy:

does it show? :horn: if it makes it to top 10 in the Hot 100 i'll get me some champagne(or sham pain) and celebrate! i decided to leave the number 1's to Rihanna or Katy and enjoy top 10's from the Queen-of course deeeeeep inside of me i'd sacrifice my neighbour's parrots for a number 1.. :demonic::demonic:

Edited by m-dna

Guest bluejean

Well it doesn't really matter if it has to climb again since its the overall sales that count toward Billboard anyway.

But then again, for me personally, the iTunes chart is what I always look at to see what's hot in the charts.

I don't think that the song is gonna hit #1 because I honestly don't think that Madonna is gonna have another #1 in her career. That isn't meant to be a diss or anything - I'm simply just trying to be realistic. I'm okay with that though. The singles charts aren't what they used to be anyways. I feel like the song will probably hit the Top 10 for a week or two and there isn't anything wrong with that, especially 30 years into her career. The album is obviously gonna hit #1 and the tour is guaranteed to be a smash so if the singles don't chart well, Madonna really has nothing to worry about.

I agree...we should stop waiting for Madonna to have another Number One single and just be satisfied that she reaches the Top 10.Her album is gonna hit Number One in 40 or more countries and we all know her tour is gonna be the year's biggest,most lucrative tour.She's gonna have an amazing year!

I agree...we should stop waiting for Madonna to have another Number One single and just be satisfied that she reaches the Top 10.Her album is gonna hit Number One in 40 or more countries and we all know her tour is gonna be the year's biggest,most lucrative tour.She's gonna have an amazing year!

Exactly! This is already shaping up to be a great year for her with the Golden Globe and the Super Bowl performance.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I don't think that the song is gonna hit #1 because I honestly don't think that Madonna is gonna have another #1 in her career. That isn't meant to be a diss or anything - I'm simply just trying to be realistic. I'm okay with that though. The singles charts aren't what they used to be anyways. I feel like the song will probably hit the Top 10 for a week or two and there isn't anything wrong with that, especially 30 years into her career. The album is obviously gonna hit #1 and the tour is guaranteed to be a smash so if the singles don't chart well, Madonna really has nothing to worry about.

If she can't hit #1 now with all of this hype and massive exposure via the Super Bowl then she never will.

I think if more people actually liked the song, she would have had a better shot. It seems like all of this amazing exposure and promotion was wasted on a mediocre song that even hardcore fans are only supporting because it's Madonna. Most of the comments I've heard in the last few days have been "Awesome performance but that new song stinks." I will never understand what possessed them to go with this song as the lead single, especially after it leaked and the response was so divided.

I think if more people actually liked the song, she would have had a better shot. It seems like all of this amazing exposure and promotion was wasted on a mediocre song that even hardcore fans are only supporting because it's Madonna. Most of the comments I've heard in the last few days have been "Awesome performance but that new song stinks." I will never understand what possessed them to go with this song as the lead single, especially after it leaked and the response was so divided.

How can you possibly know if hardcore fans are supporting this song "just because it's Madonna"?? I think it's a great,catchy tune.You say it's mediocre but have you heard most of the crap that's in the Top 40 right now? Are you gonna try to tell us that those songs are so much better than "GMAYL"?

How can you possibly know if hardcore fans are supporting this song "just because it's Madonna"?? I think it's a great,catchy tune.You say it's mediocre but have you heard most of the crap that's in the Top 40 right now? Are you gonna try to tell us that those songs are so much better than "GMAYL"?

I agree. I mean, of course I would support it even if it was a horrible song because it's Madonna - I just don't think that it's a horrible song though. Sure, it's not as innovative as some of her past work, but that doesn't make it a bad song. It knows what it is; unabashedly poppy and fun.