GMAYL Reviews

IslandBreeze

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2012/02/madonnas-give-me-all-your-luvin-video-premieres-video.html

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' video premieres everywhere [Video]

February 3, 2012 | 10:32 am

6a00d8341c630a53ef016300a7d28c970d-600wi

The music video for Madonna's new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" premiered Friday, just two days before the singer's much-hyped Super Bowl halftime show (where's she's expected to perform the song live). And if you haven't seen the clip yet, Clear Channel is doing its best to ensure you won't be able to get away from it.

In the video, which also features Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. and a host of anonymous (possibly robotic) football players, Madonna tosses aside the accouterments of motherhood and morphs into the late-1980s/early-1990s version of herself, with white lingerie and short blonde hair. The rest of the video is lighter in tone and slightly more whimsical than is usual for Madonna, with Minaj and M.I.A. cheering her on with cheerleader pompoms.

The song, which appears on Madonna's upcoming album, "MDNA," debuted simultaneously on 95 Clear Channel-owned radio stations across the country, as well as additional stations in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. at the same time Friday morning. And the plan is for many of those stations to play the song at the top of every hour through the weekend.

Don't listen to regular radio? Well, you're not getting away from Madonna that easily. Clear Channel is using its network of outdoor digital billboards to play the video in full in "highly visible" locations in New York City, Las Vegas, Paris, London, Oslo and Helsinki.

Additionally, 1,600 smaller Clear Channel billboards in subway stations, malls and bars will be playing the video all weekend.

And the video is also widely available in all the usual spots online.

And of course she'll be on the most-watched TV event of the year on Sunday.

People of Earth, bow before Madonna!

:bow::bow::bow:

tumblr_lxws0wZF0c1qh12awo1_500.jpg