Turn Up The Radio vs. Girls Gone Wild for 2nd single

mtzlplk

153 members have voted

1. 1. Which would make a great follow up to GMAYL?

• Turn Up The Radio
    • Girls Gone WIld

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Girls gone Wild will flop so hard :lmao:

It might, maybe all the singles will, i can't see the kiddies flocking to iTunes for dance music from a 55 year old woman.

Doesn't matter though really, the album will do good business, which is where the focus should be at.

It might, maybe all the singles will, i can't see the kiddies flocking to iTunes for dance music from a 55 year old woman.

Doesn't matter though really, the album will do good business, which is where the focus should be at.

typical response from you

I just want Girls Gone Wild to turn into this ravetastic track which we heard outside her house last July. What happenend to itt? I hope it's still part of the song.

Edited by Zdarlight

Its not even about the album. I don't think they even care if the album sells or not. They're giving it away for free with concert tickets. It's all about the tour so madonna can get her $100 million check. lucky bitch.

Hmmmm...GGW as the second single? Well whatever. Sounds like the typical dance style on the radio so maybe it will do well. To me though, "Turn Up the Radio" would've been a killer lead single and a great way to launch the album. I seriously doubt it will get the attention it deserves as a third single.

yups, sort of like Miles Away... no matter how good and catchy it was just ignored...

Well, she didn't promote the song at all. I didn't even know she was going to release that song. :electropop:

yeah it was released really really really late... i think WBR released it just for the fans... i remember how HUGE Miles Away was in JAPAN as it was used in some show...

Its not even about the album. I don't think they even care if the album sells or not. They're giving it away for free with concert tickets. It's all about the tour so madonna can get her $100 million check. lucky bitch.

Just exactly HOW many times we have to go through this? :doh:

PLEASE READ THIS ABOUT THE MDNA ALBUM AND MADONNA'S TOUR:

The SoundScan rules:

The album is included with the price. The only albums that will count are those that the U.S. online-ticketed customer chooses to redeem. Meaning: Once the customer gets the unique code and they download the album, or, have it mailed to them as a physical CD, then those will count as a sale.

Redemption rates for concert ticket/album bundles are rather low in general.

Tom Petty and Bon Jovi did this with their recent tours.

Francis Lawrence.

Is this confirmed? Source? (I'm actually kinda excited if this is true... But I've been a bit of a broken record about that in the past when we've made our dream wish lists for video directors...)

It's wishful thinking. I prob should have edited that post with "I wish" at the end. With how well everything is going and plus Interscopes involvement, I'm sure we'll get someone equally as good.

Francis Lawrence.

*sneaks off to have a look at wikipedia*

He eventually joined a major new production company and his successful career as music video director, having worked with stars like Britney Spears, The Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z, Avril Lavigne, Aerosmith, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Destiny's Child, Garbage, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Shakira, and Missy Elliott

Which videos specifically? Any good ones?

*sneaks off to have a look at wikipedia*

He eventually joined a major new production company and his successful career as music video director, having worked with stars like Britney Spears, The Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z, Avril Lavigne, Aerosmith, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Destiny's Child, Garbage, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Shakira, and Missy Elliott

Which videos specifically? Any good ones?

He's a video genius.

His career eally kicked off with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKAn1HvmRXM

Some of his best work (IMO)

I just want Girls Gone Wild to turn into this ravetastic track which we heard outside her house last July. What happenend to itt? I hope it's still part of the song.

I don't remember that. Only GMAYL. I think production wise it sounds like it could do well on American radio, but those vocals and lyrics are just...a step back again. Too similar to "Revolver."

Actually, I'm more interested in the track that was playing at that dancer contest at Webster Hall last year. The song that played when she walked out...

Edited by vocalism

Guest PatrikEugene

I hope for that too. That "snippet" was sooo promising.