Turn Up The Radio vs. Girls Gone Wild for 2nd single

mtzlplk

153 members have voted

1. 1. Which would make a great follow up to GMAYL?

• Turn Up The Radio
    • Girls Gone WIld

As far as the US is concerned, I don't really think it matters what she releases next. It's not gonna do as well as GMAYL...and even that track is only doing so-so.

Elsewhere, I would've picked TUTR. At least based on that Sunday Girl live performance.

Guest FrozenEyes

I am not really feeling Girls Gone Wild for some reason. I hope the full HQ track will some a million times better.

I say Turn Up The Radio :thumbsup:

+1

I think it'll probably flop big time in the US, but that will just continue the trend from the last decade of choosing bad 2nd singles for the US. BUT I have to remind myself I've ONLY HEARD 37 SECONDS!!! So wtf do I know? :lol:

Hmmmm...GGW as the second single? Well whatever. Sounds like the typical dance style on the radio so maybe it will do well. To me though, "Turn Up the Radio" would've been a killer lead single and a great way to launch the album. I seriously doubt it will get the attention it deserves as a third single.

But hey, it's Madonna's career and she didn't career advice from us to become a success. I am hopeful that we will get a joyous and wonderful tour performance of "Turn Up the Radio."

From the clips, neither song particularly grabs me. TUTR seems particularly average. I'm really not getting why so many people are excited. It just sounded very Kylie. They both sound average although, yes, it's hard to gauge from a short clip.

i hate it when they determine the second single before i even heard the album. like bitches how am i supposed to know which would be better,

From the clips, neither song particularly grabs me. TUTR seems particularly average. I'm really not getting why so many people are excited. It just sounded very Kylie. They both sound average although, yes, it's hard to gauge from a short clip.

Ur in Danger :lmao:

I don't understand or feel the love for TUTR even if I think it's a good song and very melodic but not single worth... I don't know... Girls Gone Wild sounds way better.

*sassy neck roll of agreement*

* Signed *

I don't get the excitement. Just like the way ppl raved about GT. At the end GT sounds so shit and flopped so badly.

Guest FrozenEyes

* Signed *

I don't get the excitement. Just like the way ppl raved about GT. At the end GT sounds so shit and flopped so badly.

Get Together is a wonderful song and if Sorry hadn't effed it up than it would have been a huge hit!!!! :hurt::lol:

TUTR would make a good spring/ summer single

I agree..they should save this song for later....maybe release it just as the tour kicks off in late May.It would be a summer smash!

I'm getting excited! I never listen to samples (well, rarely), but I'm getting the impression that "Turn Up The Radio" is just amazing!

I hope there is one extremely fast paced song on this album.

Guest HaveASit

GGW snipet is a Revolver 2.0, so no chance. But, as Madonna said, it will be the second single. TUTR would be a great first single, much better than the crap GMAYL. I just hope to hear a single from Orbit's material, since the first one is from Solveig, the second from Benassi and the third, probably TUTR, from Solveig again. It will be a 4th single? I hope so.

Edited by Matheus