Turn Up The Radio vs. Girls Gone Wild for 2nd single

mtzlplk

153 members have voted

1. 1. Which would make a great follow up to GMAYL?

• Turn Up The Radio
    • Girls Gone WIld

It's hard to tell with Girls based on that clip alone, need to hear from it.

Sounds different then what Madonna played outside her home back in July: http://yfrog.com/5c51vz

But Turn Up The Radio is fucking gaytastic, so much energy. So much love. I LOVE IT ALREADY!!!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i'm dying to hear both....GGW has been one of the most anticipated for me since we first heard about it, so i'd love to get that one next. HOWEVER, going by the sunday girl version of TUTR and the clip we got of it this morning, i'm thinking that it would probably be the better choice between the two for the next single. it's catchy as fuck, and if GMAYL becomes the hit it's seemingly shaping up to be, she could really keep the momentum going with a hot video/some performances of 'radio'. depending on how well GMAYL is embraced in the US, it has potential to become a hit here as well, which GI2M, as much as i ADORE it, never had. i'll honestly be happy with whatever she chooses at this point. GMAYL is my SONG right now, and i'm DYING to hear more. i wish we could get the second single NOW!!!! :lol:

Turn Up The Radio for the next single. The hook is killer and with right video the song has

the potential to be huge.

BEEN SAYIN THIS FROM DAY ONE!!! IT NEEDS A KILLER VIDEO LIKE GAYL!!!!!!

They would be absolutely bonkers not to release TUTR as a second single. I can't get the

song out of my head. Throw in a fabulous Stuart Price dub and another amazing video and

she would have a huge hit on her hands. It kinda feels like we could be having the Confessions era all over again.

Lots of great songs to choose from for singles.

Joe Francis -- the mastermind behind "Girls Gone Wild" -- is sending Madonna a cease and desist letter, threatening that he'll take legal action if she sings the song from her new album -- titled "Girls Gone Wild" -- at the Super Bowl.

TMZ has obtained the letter that Francis has sent to Madonna and her "co-conspirators." Francis' lawyer threatens to sue all of them for attempting to get a "free ride on the valuable consumer goodwill and brand recognition" of Joe's famous trademark.

Francis' lawyer makes it clear: "Your misappropriation of my clients' trademark will not be tolerated."

But Francis is willing to cut a deal with Madonna, provided she agrees to the following terms:

-- Negotiate an immediate licensing agreement for the use of Joe's trademark

-- Account for the number of times Madonna has already used the trademark

-- NOT PERFORM THE SONG AT THE SUPER BOWL

Joe thinks NBC and the NFL are conspiring with Madonna, so the letter went to them as well.

Joe's lawyer is demanding a response by 5 PM PT today ... or else.

I like it when madonna flips the script so, even though I supported GMAYL since the demo (cuz it's just too clever), I'm hoping for something completely different this time around. That automatically rules out 'Turn Up The Radio'.

Let them have their "look at me, I'm being totally artistic and tragic/dark/depressing or confusing" (in an obvious kinda way) video everyone's been waiting for.