2. 2. Demo VS Official

• Demo is better
    • Official is better
    • Both are brilliant!
    • Both are shit!
    • It's a tie, not good or bad.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

well...i LOVE it.

i don't care what anyone else says. it's such a FUN song. i've had it on repeat all morning. i can't believe so many people are bitching about it. she can warble about the tree of life next time around. my body is ready for this era!!!

COUGARDONNA. :wow:

I really did love the 'M-A-D, don't make me' bit in the demo, shame it wasn't in the final mix, but I do love maya's bit in it, so it's like a win win.

I really did love the 'M-A-D, don't make me' bit in the demo, shame it wasn't in the final mix, but I do love maya's bit in it, so it's like a win win.

wow, i haven't noticed it was missing... i am a flop fan... :shy:

Official version is so much better...M.I.A. and Nicki actually add to the song.

It's a great little song...probably her most interesting single in a very long time...not up there with, say, like a prayer or frozen but worthy nonetheless....4 stars

Here's how I would rank the last 3 first singles:

HU > Give me all your LUV > 4 minutes

OK- heard it all, saw the video, all of that.

I. LUV. IT

So much better than "4 Minutes."

This is the start of Madonna's new era, on a new label. Total throwback to the early-days fun. And, I like how the lyrics could be read in different ways.

Thumbs up, M-A-D. MADONNA!

4 Stars. I didn't listen to the demo, so I just voted whatever on that. :)

OK- heard it all, saw the video, all of that.

I. LUV. IT

So much better than "4 Minutes."

This is the start of Madonna's new era, on a new label. Total throwback to the early-days fun. And, I like how the lyrics could be read in different ways.

Thumbs up, M-A-D. MADONNA!

4 Stars. I didn't listen to the demo, so I just voted whatever on that. :)

Awww. I knew you'd love it HG. Good things come to those who wait right? ;)

Oh and I gave it 5 stars (I really love this song :shy: ) and the official is better (though it's practically the same just with better quality and 2 great raps included).

Guest FrozenEyes

I think the video greatly improves the song for me. I love the video and it's pure fun feel. And she looks like she's having a great time.

I'll say the final version is better than the demo.

Guest Xanthium

4 stars

Catchy as fuck. I've been listening to it nonstop and dancing around my house like a flamer. Only complaints I

can think of are some of the lyrics which are a bit daft in parts. BUT her vocal delivery is spot on. I also kinda think

M.I.A. is a bit wasted in the song. Her rap part isn't the strongest and she sounds kind of muted. I wish her part had

more OOMPH cause I fucking love that bitch so much. So overall, the song is fantastic with just some minor gripes that are

so minor that they don't even matter in the end. I hope this song is a big hit for her!

The demo is Madonna only which I prefer. The guest artists are fine in their own right but add nothing for me here.

The final mastered mix is a bastard compared to what we heard on the preview clip from Madonna in the studio. The label killed all the soul out of the actual production. I suppose this explains why BTW sounded so much like shit and yet people still embraced it. The loudness wars are killing music.

The final mastered mix is a bastard compared to what we heard on the preview clip from Madonna in the studio. The label killed all the soul out of the actual production.

But babe, what was played in the studio clip was a straight up instrumental.

I will say though, I wouldn't be surprised if the song was supposed to be alot longer than 3 minutes. It sounds like there should have been an extra verse by Nicki, and a longer opening.