Madonna Megamix (links to download on 1st page)

IslandBreeze

Guest Not4Pussies

I love both of these clips, and can't wait to hear more. But doesn't GGW sound like Celebration part 2?

that's because GGW is by Benny Benassi

Didn't she say that she made a lot of effort to make the album sound not like the stuff you hear on the radio today ? You can't hear it in GGW and TUTR.

I agree about GGW. Then again, rumour was that it would not be in the album. I can see why. I like it but it's nothing new. Now TUTR sounds fresh. I don't know about Europe but in the US, aside from Solveig himself, nothing on the radio sounds like this.

Didn't she say that she made a lot of effort to make the album sound not like the stuff you hear on the radio today ? You can't hear it in GGW and TUTR.

I agree about GGW. Then again, rumour was that it would not be in the album. I can see why. I like it but it's nothing new. Now TUTR sounds fresh. I don't know about Europe but in the US, aside from Solveig himself, nothing on the radio sounds like this.

In Madonna OVERLOAD here! Lovin' everything so far. Can't really judge the two other tracks "Turn Up The Radio" and "Girls Gone Wild". I agree the latter is a bit much like what we've heard before. Though, TUTR sounds like a SMASH WAITING TO HAPPEN. Still, the previews are too short too really give an definite thumbs up or thumbs down. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album, including the WO tracks which may take us even on another journey.

I'm almost positive that the megamix was created with THE most commercial sounding songs on the album in order to test the waters for the second single. Remember the rumors that Girls Gone Wild and Turn Up The Radio were potential singles? This is why I'm sure.

Even though that clip of Sunday Girl singing the original "Turn Up the Radio" was low quality, I almost think that version sounded better than Madonna's. Some of the punch is gone. Maybe the whole song will be better. Sunday Girl's had those awesome cheer sections in the chorus that are not present here (the TURN IT UP parts). Oh well, let's see what happens when the album comes out.

Love both GGW and TUTR...TUTR sounds less I gotta feeling in Madonna's hands which was one of my concerns when hearing the Sunday Girl's version which sounded very BEP..and as someone said here the snippet sounds like the end of the song...and GGW does have some Jump halo but has more punch and I like it more than Jump. I know the full songs will sound so good as they're very catchy and prefer both over GMAYL which is a catchy happy song too...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM!

Popjustice is in MELTDOWN they are saying the new songs are "generic" "the worst type of

pop music" and "sounds like Kylie b sides"

I think they will say that anyway no matter what she puts out. They should change the name to popinjustice.

Personally I think TUTR sounds very FRESH !

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i hope we get more clips...preferably a megamix with ALL the tracks. i like what we heard of these songs, but at the same time, it wasn't really enough to tell what they're like. god, now that we finally have the single, i want the album! lol i wish they would push it up or SOMETHING. :p

Clips sound good to me. Not as "different" as I thought it would be based on what she has been saying but it's hard to make a judgement on such a small snippet. I remember when the snippets for HC leaked and listening to SNM snippet and thinking it was pretty bland. Then of course when I heard the album SNM was like 2 or 3 songs in one and became one of my favorites on the album and probably of her entire career. You just neva know!!!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Clips sound good to me. Not as "different" as I thought it would be based on what she has been saying but it's hard to make a judgement on such a small snippet. I remember when the snippets for HC leaked and listening to SNM snippet and thinking it was pretty bland. Then of course when I heard the album SNM was like 2 or 3 songs in one and became one of my favorites on the album and probably of her entire career. You just neva know!!!

exactly. i honestly have no clue what to expect from MDNA at this point, and i love it. i mean, just judging by what we've heard and the song titles, its hard to figure out. yes, its obvious its gonna have a 'dance/pop' feel to it, but i'm really eager to see where she takes that sound this time.