MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest Not4Pussies

hope LiveNation/Interscope pressures her to make at least 2 more proper videos.

she'll have time to shoot another proper video before she hits the road at the end of May

cuz u know once she's on tour we get those half ass/lazy videos

Guest FrozenEyes

The other two songs are VERY clubby. VERY. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

I thought that too. I think there may be some Confessions comparisons, but this sounds way more dance/club than that album. Which is interesting since GMAYL sounds nothing like the other two songs.

Guest FrozenEyes

Does that guarantee a #1 debut on BB 200? :vogue:

No, but it's a good sign that it's #1 on iTunes and it's still just a preorder and has a couple months to go. ;)

I think the iTunes single chart is updated every hour ...

But the fact that the album is #1 afte 15 mins is F*cking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

it was #98 just now, then it just suddenly disappeared from the singles chart and i don't know why.

hope LiveNation/Interscope pressures her to make at least 2 more proper videos.she'll have time to shoot another proper video before she hits the road at the end of Maycuz u know once she's on tour we get those half assed/lazy videos

IMHO best case scenario would be: new single and video (Turn Up The Radio?) by middle March to boost the physical sales of the record. Then she might shoot a video between rehearsals for a third single (Girls Gone Wild?) that might come right after she begins the tour in late May/early June, making it promote the gigs. Perhaps a fourth single with one of those lazy videos around October while on the road, maybe a ballad? an Orbit one? And if the album can still hold it a last fifth single in December (not necessarily with a video) to give the year and the tour a proper closure. That would be heaven.

Guest groovyguy

I think the iTunes single chart is updated every hour ...

But the fact that the album is #1 afte 15 mins is F*cking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

:clap:

hope LiveNation/Interscope pressures her to make at least 2 more proper videos.

she'll have time to shoot another proper video before she hits the road at the end of May

cuz u know once she's on tour we get those half assed/lazy videos

I highly doubt Live Nation/Interscope will allow her to offer any lazy efforts. These are the big guys and they will pump as much money into M's work as possible to ensure they get a return. I have a really good feeling about the MDNA era!

Guest bluejean

I hope you're right. I really hope that by the release of the album we have a second single coming (mid March, and preferrably Turn Up The Radio) and then keep making videos and singles until the tour ends in December

Doubt it. I think 3 videos is about what we'll get, 2 decent ones and 1 thrown together mid tour a la Jump/Celebration.

Doubt it. I think 3 videos is about what we'll get, 2 decent ones and 1 thrown together mid tour a la Jump/Celebration.

yes, I too think that's what most likely gonna happen, but since interscope have been doing things ok so far, perhaps...

Guest groovyguy

Guy Oseary @guyoseary

Im blown away by so much positive energy today...The fans have really been giving Madonna all their L-U-V ... thank Y-O-U