MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6406

First Look: ''Give Me All Your Luvin''' goes ''clean'' to radio and video

MadonnaTribe can report that "Give Me All Your Luvin' has been sent to radio in its "clean" version with the "s-word" from the M.I.A. rap taken off.

The uncensored version is the one you can now download from iTunes as part of the exclusive global preorder, while another clean version with additional audio effects is used in the amazing music video directed by Megaforce.

So, will the pre-order sales count towards the first-week's sales then? I mean, it's not like it can chart on billboard before it's released, right?

Grow some balls, because it was gonna be this way even if Madonna came out with a video wearing a housedress and strumming a guitar. She's not Adele. Relax. You make it worse by paying attention to it.

:scared:

Guest Not4Pussies

Orbit tracks: - Gang Bang - Some Girls - I'm a Sinner - Masterpiece - Falling Free - Love Spent

Solveig tracks: - GAYL - Turn Up the Radio - B-day Song -

Benassi tracks: - Girls Gone Wild

i love GAYL a lot and have since i first heard it. it's also clear ALREADY it's not the superior song on the album and i think it's true that LN/I is going for longevity with this record...

I hope you're right. I really hope that by the release of the album we have a second single coming (mid March, and preferrably Turn Up The Radio) and then keep making videos and singles until the tour ends in December