MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest Fukujima

i prefer the deluxe version, this looks more like the cover of a fashion magazine not a cd...but of course i'll be purchasing both :inlove:

i noticed that this era so far hasn't been characterized by a proper look /theme like Confessions/AL/Music etc.

Guest HaveASit

As i can see, this era is inspired by her career, especially Vogue and what it represents. The cover of this album, just like a Magazine photoshoot. The deluxe edition is something very iconic and pop, like she was recreating some hollywood glamour, but very modern. The opening of the Super Bowl, maybe a tribute to Elizabeth taylor in Cleopatra? Also, the album will be very dance/pop/eletronic, like she was inviting us to a better place called dance floor.

The footbal thing is just one more sign that she is trying to represent the pop culture.

As i can see, this era is inspired by her career, especially Vogue and what it represents. The cover of this album, just like a Magazine photoshoot. The deluxe edition is something very iconic and pop, like she was recreating some hollywood glamour, but very modern. The opening of the Super Bowl, maybe a tribute to Elizabeth taylor in Cleopatra? Also, the album will be very dance/pop/eletronic, like she was inviting us to a better place called dance floor.

The footbal thing is just one more sign that she is trying to represent the pop culture.

she's takin it back

Guest Not4Pussies

does anyone know what's next promo wise?

some of the dancers who performed with her at the SB twitted that they're heading to Paris for a week.

Do any of you rich guys wanna gift me the album :horn: My credit card got declined :lmao:

oh please! just go "blowing some jobs" and u'll make it! :lol:

Can't wait to see this large and without website watermarking.

I agree, although the logo thing is there by request. The image has not officially released for publicity yet.

As you can see the quality of the image has also been lowered for the same reason.

i prefer the deluxe version, this looks more like the cover of a fashion magazine not a cd...but of course i'll be purchasing both :inlove:

i noticed that this era so far hasn't been characterized by a proper look /theme like Confessions/AL/Music etc.

I noticed this.

Single cover/album cover, not even a proper look.

I LOVE the standard cover.

Ok, this album photo is NOTHING like what the fansites said it would be. I am not complaining as I love these covers immensely, but I am wondering where and when the M&M photos of Madonna in a shoulder pad jacket and mohawk will surface? I want to see those too!

I have to say I'm not crazy about either cover. I think I like the photo of the deluxe version better while I like the overall design of the standard better (the title just looks weird on the deluxe), but the embossed effect on both just makes me think she's trying to hide what she looks like. I do like the position of her arms on the standard version - sort of looks like a M. Overall a step up from HC obviously.