MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Well according to MTribe, thats the cover of the deluxe edition. But when that cover was posted on Madonna.com and Facebook, it was posted at the "MDNA album cover."

I'm sure it won't be all to different, that is if that rumor is true. Most likely the same effect, same text, but the image of her will be centered and not on an angle maybe? I dunno.

What does that image recall exactly? Seeing your reflection on a car or something. Definitely familiar.

From the first album with 12 test tubes filling up till the 12th album? They are all part of her DNA, also making MDMA?

Oh god yes of course! I only noticed the tube at the top right after you said it. Didn't look at it too closely, just loved what I saw. Even more fabulous than I possibly thought, living up to that amazing title. :dramatic::wow: The antithesis of Lard Candy!

I honestly wish the words monsters and Gaga could be banned from the General Madonna discussion section. It's such a buzz kill.

But you like Gaga. If you start to hate her like you do me :lol: I'll sign your petition to ban that bitch from the general discussion.

exactly, and the MADONNA camp should trumpet this PRONTO...

so that the world will know MADONNA is still very much popular and there's nothing to be ashamed of liking her still after 30 years...

No please, that would be very Lady CACA of her. She's above being so cheap. Also it's interesting noticing how some of her own fans are so ready to dismiss her at the minimal sign of commercial relenting (see the whole HC debacle - and still the top 15th album of 2008 with no real promo whatsoever) but when the deluxe version of her new record debuts at #1 in 50 countries (after having been making a film for 3 years), moments after being released, they have the nerve of saying that the SuperBowl (who hasn't taken place yet) will save the song from falling on the charts :lmao:

#1 IN OVER 40 COUNTRIES!

#1 US

#1 Canada

#1 Germany

#1 Italy

#1 France

#1 Finland

#1 Czech Republic

#1 Denmark

#1 Mexico

#1 Paraguay

#1 Ecuador

#1 Costa Rica

#1 Panamá

#1 Brazil

#1 Argentina

#1 Dominican Republic

#1 El Salvador

#1 Peru

#1 Bolivia

#1 Venezuela

#1 Colombia

#1 Honduras

#1 Nicaragua

#1 Guatemala

#1 Switzerland

#1 Chile

#1 Greece

#1 Cyprus

#1 Sweden

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Hungary

#1 Netherland

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal

#1 Estonia

#1 Ireland

#1 Poland

#1 Malta

#1 Latvia

#1 Austria

#1 Slovakia

Checked one by one. :thumbsup:

Madonna is crying right now like she always does when she receives the news that she's still the motherfucking queen of the world.

why not, it wouldn't hurt to brag that MDNA got to #1 in 50 countries on pre-orders alone... Interscope can do it for her...

:)

What I mean is that MDNA will do great regardless of pointing out its immediate success (to generate more publicity)

Madonna is crying right now like she always does when she receives the news that she's still the motherfucking queen of the world.

:lol:

Like when Guy Ritchie said she did in 2005 with COADF and opened a bottle of champagne

GIRLS!!!!! MDNA is #1 in 51 countries (it hit #1 in Japan hours ago). The only country left is Australia where she is #2!!! Screw the lukewarm reviews, she has built a huge hype!!

And let me say that I personally really enjoy this song. It is no "Hung Up" but it is a charming song with an addictive melody. I'm more than pleased and it excites me! :)

Added to that, I find the video beautiful and surrealistic. I love the lightings that resemble a 50's movie. And the doll-like anime cheerleaders with the faceless football players are both creepy and visually eye-catching. I love the ironic tone of the video and MIA/Nicki do a great job at portraying fluffy girls!! Her best video since "Sorry" for me! :D

Go MDNA!

Edited by AyuM

#1 US

#1 UK

#1 Canada

#1 Germany

#1 Italy

#1 France

#1 Finland

#1 Czech Republic

#1 Denmark

#1 Mexico

#1 Paraguay

#1 Ecuador

#1 Costa Rica

#1 Panamá

#1 Brazil

#1 Argentina

#1 Dominican Republic

#1 El Salvador

#1 Peru

#1 Bolivia

#1 Venezuela

#1 Colombia

#1 Honduras

#1 Nicaragua

#1 Guatemala

#1 Switzerland

#1 Chile

#1 Greece

#1 Cyprus

#1 Sweden

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Hungary

#1 Netherland

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal

#1 Estonia

#1 Ireland

#1 Poland

#1 Malta

#1 Latvia

#1 Austria

#1 Slovakia

#1 Bulgaria

#1 Romania

#1 Japan

#1 New Zealand

#1 Solvenia

#1 Lithuania

#1 Norway

#1 Spain

#1 Slovenia

#1 Panama

Updated list. #1 in 52 countries based on pre-orders!!! The only country with itunes music where she is not #1 yet is Australia. She is still #2 there behind Lana Del Rey.

If she tops the Aussies as well, she will become the first person to top every itunes chart, I think.

I'm assuming GAYL will do good numbers in South Korea's GAON chart as well. Sticky & Sweet (album) hit #2 there, all of her 2000s albums have sold well (Gold or Platinum), while the band "Secret" dedicated the #1 song "Madonna" to her legacy in 2010, so the Koreans seem ready for the new era!

Edited by AyuM

#1 US

#1 UK

#1 Canada

#1 Germany

#1 Italy

#1 France

#1 Finland

#1 Czech Republic

#1 Denmark

#1 Mexico

#1 Paraguay

#1 Ecuador

#1 Costa Rica

#1 Panamá

#1 Brazil

#1 Argentina

#1 Dominican Republic

#1 El Salvador

#1 Peru

#1 Bolivia

#1 Venezuela

#1 Colombia

#1 Honduras

#1 Nicaragua

#1 Guatemala

#1 Switzerland

#1 Chile

#1 Greece

#1 Cyprus

#1 Sweden

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Hungary

#1 Netherland

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal

#1 Estonia

#1 Ireland

#1 Poland

#1 Malta

#1 Latvia

#1 Austria

#1 Slovakia

#1 Bulgaria

#1 Romania

#1 Japan

#1 New Zealand

#1 Solvenia

#1 Lithuania

#1 Norway

#1 Spain

#1 Slovenia

#1 Panama

Updated list. #1 in 52 countries based on pre-orders!!! The only country with itunes music where she is not #1 yet is Australia. She is still #2 there behind Lana Del Rey.

If she tops the Aussies as well, she will become the first person to top every itunes chart, I think.

I'm assuming GAYL will do good numbers in South Korea's GAON chart as well. Sticky & Sweet (album) hit #2 there, all of her 2000s albums have sold well (Gold or Platinum), while the band "Secret" dedicated the #1 song "Madonna" to her legacy in 2010, so the Koreans seem ready for the new era!

cant belive people r actually buying lana's album. stupid ass aussies.. but yay for all the other countries!! :thumbsup:

#1 US

#1 UK

#1 Canada

#1 Germany

#1 Italy

#1 France

#1 Finland

#1 Czech Republic

#1 Denmark

#1 Mexico

#1 Paraguay

#1 Ecuador

#1 Costa Rica

#1 Panamá

#1 Brazil

#1 Argentina

#1 Dominican Republic

#1 El Salvador

#1 Peru

#1 Bolivia

#1 Venezuela

#1 Colombia

#1 Honduras

#1 Nicaragua

#1 Guatemala

#1 Switzerland

#1 Chile

#1 Greece

#1 Cyprus

#1 Sweden

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Hungary

#1 Netherland

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal

#1 Estonia

#1 Ireland

#1 Poland

#1 Malta

#1 Latvia

#1 Austria

#1 Slovakia

#1 Bulgaria

#1 Romania

#1 Japan

#1 New Zealand

#1 Solvenia

#1 Lithuania

#1 Norway

#1 Spain

#1 Slovenia

#1 Panama

well, consider Australia a done deal once the Tour announcement is made and that she'll visit Australia after 19 years...

#1 US

#1 UK

#1 Canada

#1 Germany

#1 Italy

#1 France

#1 Finland

#1 Czech Republic

#1 Denmark

#1 Mexico

#1 Paraguay

#1 Ecuador

#1 Costa Rica

#1 Panamá

#1 Brazil

#1 Argentina

#1 Dominican Republic

#1 El Salvador

#1 Peru

#1 Bolivia

#1 Venezuela

#1 Colombia

#1 Honduras

#1 Nicaragua

#1 Guatemala

#1 Switzerland

#1 Chile

#1 Greece

#1 Cyprus

#1 Sweden

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Hungary

#1 Netherland

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal

#1 Estonia

#1 Ireland

#1 Poland

#1 Malta

#1 Latvia

#1 Austria

#1 Slovakia

#1 Bulgaria

#1 Romania

#1 Japan

#1 New Zealand

#1 Solvenia

#1 Lithuania

#1 Norway

#1 Spain

#1 Slovenia

#1 Panama

#1 Cyprus

I am becoming repetitive and reductive, but I forgot to add Cyprus before!! 53 countries!! :'( :clap:

PS: She is still holding the #1 position in all of those countries atm!!

Edited by AyuM

is it likely that when the album is released, she will break her coadf record of reaching no.1 in like 40 countries?

Very possible! I just want her to hit #1 in all the major markets for sure though, which seems very probable atm.

BTW some people are saying she is now #1 in 53 countries (without Australia), but I think there are only 53 countries with itunes music overall, expect if I missed one accidentally!