MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

e-blast-02022012.jpg

it was also an official announcement that the album will have 18 songs right? Could it be that they are letting the fans pre-order this edition then reveal an 18-track version by March 26?

so the deluxe will have 15 tracks? thought it was gonna have 18

Calm down, sweetie. They just said they will name 15 of the 18 tracks. this isn't Warners again.

Guest FrozenEyes

I don't think I'm going to preorder the iTunes version. I think I'd rather have a physical copy, plus I want to see if there will be different covers for the two album versions. :wow:

I'm doing what I did for Hard Candy, purchase the iTunes preorder, and also purchase the special/limited/extended/expanded/whatever edition CD.

speaking which, when will the madonna.com website design change?

I was thinking and about to ask that !!! I hate that hard candy M-Dolla Image ! Show some MDNA love already !

^ Well, there's always a chance that Kids, Trust, and Again and Again are the remaining unnamed tracks. I have my doubts, but I'm trying to stay positive! Although, that exclusive remix might be one of the three, so there'd only be two tracks left. There's still a chance those two won't be remixes, though. It may be that they're undecided about which extra tracks will be a B-side for a forthcoming single to help boost sales -- or an exclusive track for some other retailer. Who knows why they're only naming 15 out of 18. Most likely it's that the remixes aren't all in yet, I suppose. But you never know. Keep your fingers crossed!

^ Well, there's always a chance that Kids, Trust, and Again and Again are the remaining unnamed tracks. I have my doubts, but I'm trying to stay positive! Although, that exclusive remix might be one of the three, so there'd only be two tracks left. There's still a chance those two won't be remixes, though. It may be that they're undecided about which extra tracks will be a B-side for a forthcoming single to help boost sales -- or an exclusive track for some other retailer. Who knows why they're only naming 15 out of 18. Most likely it's that the remixes aren't all in yet, I suppose. But you never know. Keep your fingers crossed!

Yeah, that is true. Also, some of those titles may have been changed. I guess we will see when we have the full track list and production/writing credits.

This is all very exciting! Can't wait to hear these songs.

I can't believe all these stuff are exploding right now, this is like the best birthday present ever! This era is getting more and more exciting! what a tracklist! if this wasn't posted on her facebook I would think it's another one of those funny fake track lists. GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!

MDNA is the perfect title for this album... most of the titles seem "high"

[quote name=M!chael :D' date='03 February 2012 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1328244014' post='1192805]

1. Girls Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up the Radio

7. Give Me All Your Luvin'

8. B-day Song

9. Superstar

10. I'm a Sinner

11. Masterpiece

12. Falling Free

13. Love Spent

14. I Fucked Up

15. Beautiful Killer

And yet there's still almost two months until the release date. Makes me wonder what Interscope could possibly be planning along the way. What if this will only get better? Hot damn. :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Erm, so 'Bang Bang' is actually 'Gang Bang'?

Does everyone know that is slang for an orgy? It is in the UK. Not sure if it is in the US.

are you kidding? if even the Philippines know what Gang Bang is, surely America knows... she is courting controversy with this album again, i like it...

it also can mean a rape right? heh.. i bet rape advocacy groups will be all over it. i can see it on cnn right now. "madonna under fire by rape acitivists" :lmao:

and I hope she tells them to go get raped.

:bow:

I don't give a (what?)

I don't give a (uh)

I don't give a (mmm)

I don't give a (oh)

I don't give a (baby what)

I don't give a (umf)

I don't give a (sorry but I don't)

I don't give a (deal with it)

I don't give a (huh?)

I don't give a (whatever)

I don't give a (Lady who?)