MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a364858/britney-spears-to-feature-on-madonnas-new-album-mdna.html

Britney Spears to feature on Madonna's new album 'MDNA'?

Published Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 11:23am EST | By Lewis Corner

Britney Spears will feature on Madonna's new album, according to an alleged leaked slipcase.

The Femme Fatale star will apparently feature on the album's opening track 'Girls Gone Wild', though the authenticity of the artwork has yet to be confirmed.

The leaked track list appeared on Britney Spears fansite Breathe Heavy, though Madonna's spokesperson would neither confirm nor deny the collaboration when contacted.

It would mark the second time the artists have recorded a track together after Madonna featured on Spears's 'Me Against The Music' back in 2003.

The leaked slipcase also displays MIA as featuring on 'B-day Song' and Nicki Minaj appearing on 'Some Girls'.

MDNA is Madonna's 12th studio album and will be released worldwide on March 26.

----------------------------

Fans believe that the slipcase was fan-made. We'll find out on March 26th.

Madonna has already collaborated with Britney Spears.This would be like going backwards.I hope it's just a silly rumor.

so what promo is next? and im not referring to the ryan seacrest radio interview.

she has a month a half til album is released

and 3 months until tour kicks off.

she has enough time to promote and shoot 2 music videos

or is the super bowl/talk show appearances IT for now until the tour kicks off?

I hope she starts filming a new video now,before she gets too preoccupied with tour rehearsals.I want at least two outstanding videos from this project! We already got one.

She should film 2 videos for next 2 singles, and i mean proper videos, not like miles away, get together, jump, Love Profusion (i know last teo are proper videos but i personaly loath them) ... Well you know what i mean, because she gets bored really quickly with a pronect, and once the machine is ON for the tour she will leave the album on a side ... Just a thought ... Guy do you hear me??!!!!

She should film 2 videos for next 2 singles, and i mean proper videos, not like miles away, get together, jump, Love Profusion (i know last teo are proper videos but i personaly loath them) ... Well you know what i mean, because she gets bored really quickly with a pronect, and once the machine is ON for the tour she will leave the album on a side ... Just a thought ... Guy do you hear me??!!!!

A "proper" video is so subjective. I suspect you mean a GREAT video. In any event, that's all simply opinion as well. I loved the JUMP video. I know a lot of others did. GET TOGETHER was different and to just write it off when a lot of work went into to the effects of the video a bit insane. I am not saying these are stellar videos, but I really was surprise that we even got a video for "Miles Away", "Jump" and "Love Profusion".

A lot of people are probably going to be disappointed because Madonna making videos isn't really a financial and/or beneficial to her anymore. For the most part, her tour will be sold out by time the album comes out. That's her bread and butter. Blowing money on a ridiculously expensive video to suit some fans is quite silly. Sure, I would love for her to put out those epic type videos that she did in the past, but from her perspective I can see her burying herself in the tour. Album sales and videos aren't really going to benefit her much since the idea is to get people to her shows. Some fans need to get past this idea that she's going to keep producing these epic videos when she's basically become a touring artists. She's going to put that money into the shows.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/09/short-news-ifmca-kissfm-interscope-x-factor-madonna-world-tour-glee-junior-vasquez-super-bowl-and-more/

Why did Interscope sign Madonna?

Interscope’s chairman Jimmy Iovine told THR why exactly he signed Madonna this year…

She’s a great artist. And she made really good albums. I heard her record before we made the deal, and I was really honored that she wanted to be on Interscope – stunned, to be honest, I didn’t know her well. I know Madonna a little bit. Guy Oseary (Madonna’s manager) is an incredible guy and one of the coolest people I’ve ever met in the business. The opportunity was there, and the people at ‘Live Nation’ were really supportive. Nowadays, everybody goes label shopping, and these people were, like ‘I want to work with Interscope.’ So I said “Yes, great!”.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/09/short-news-ifmca-kissfm-interscope-x-factor-madonna-world-tour-glee-junior-vasquez-super-bowl-and-more/

During a DJ set at the Groove Saint nightclub in Albury, Australia, last week, DJ Laidback Luke gave the audience a preview of his latest remix for Madonna’s Give me all your Luvin’.

Have a listen…

Ooh I'm well pleased that Alain Whyte is on the album. Naturally as his best ever collaborator, the Moz fans are unamused :lmao: - http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/582-Alain-Whyte-mentions-contributing-to-Madonna-s-new-album

From the forum

"and now Alain sold his soul..."

:chuckle:

If he indeed sold his soul, then he sold it first to Rihanna when he did that song for her with Will I.am

5am - 10am :: On-Air with Ryan Seacrest PST

Madonna should be on @ 9:50 AM PST

As cocobutter mentioned, she's calling into @RyanSeacrest tomorrow at 12:50pm EST on @Z100NewYork.

Thank you, and FYI the official show stream doesn't stream outside the US. So I'm hoping someone saves it for us.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6488

Give Me All Your Luvin' 2-Track Single

According to several European online retailers, a physical single for Madonna's "Give Me All Your Luvin'" will be released on February 24.

The single will first hit the stores as a 2-Track CD, so let's keep our finger crossed for a remixes-filled CD Maxi as well!

The b-side for the 2-track CD will be the awesome Party Rock Remix feat. LMFAO and that the release date is likely to be slightly pushed back.

Guest groovyguy

Thank you, and FYI the official show stream doesn't stream outside the US. So I'm hoping someone saves it for us.

Update:

KIIS FM 102.7 interview times:

07:05 am PST

10:05 am EST 25 minutes to madonna interview

Listen HERE

Guest groovyguy

thank you for the link!

fuck Ive missed the beginning. when anyone gets the whole thing online, please share!

Nothing new.

They talked about Superbowl - how it was doing the show, why the guests. She was not happy about MIA's action cos' it was negative. Otherwise she felt great and the show was over before she knew it.

Then they talked about WE. Same thing. She talked about what the movie is about.

Now they are talking about MDNA - lots of uptempo songs and 3 ballads. Something for everyone.

World tour now. No gladiators. Auditions now. Shooting GGW music video soon. No, Britney is not on GGW.