MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest groovyguy

William Orbit @WilliamOrbit

Can’t wait for u all to hear MDNA on Mar 26. And Laurie Mayer's lovely melodies on "Falling Free". Follow @LaurieMayer!

Falling Free is Track #12 on MDNA.

Laurie Mayer is a composer and songwriter who has spent much of her career working in collaboration with William Orbit. She is credited with vocals and writing of several songs on the 1990 album Set the Controls for the Heart of the Bass by Orbit's Bassomatic and the 2009 album My Oracle Lives Uptown. Her most recent work is the album Black Lining. It was co produced with Rico Conning and has three tracks that were mixed by William Orbit.

Where are all US fans?

It's just 81% from #1 !!!

US iTunes

2 Madonna Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj, M.I.A.) 0.815070

Great news! Come on GMAYL, you can do it!

How long did it take 4 Minutes to reach the top spot on iTunes? No doubt, had they not released the single and the preorder album at the same time, it would already be #1, no?

How long did it take 4 Minutes to reach the top spot on iTunes? No doubt, had they not released the single and the preorder album at the same time, it would already be #1, no?

I don't know if the single sales from the album preorder are getting added into the itunes singles chart....? but it should all count towards the hot100

That LMFAO Remix is giving me a headache . Looks like I'm an Old Fart after all..

it didn't go #1 its first week... Touch My Body was blocking it although it was a close fight and MARIAH purposely release her single on a Monday which is unusual, clearly she wanted a one day headstart than 4 Minutes... 4 Minutes didn't have any problem reaching #2... and yes, there were no distracting $9.99 pre-orders for Hard Candy that time so all attention was for 4 Minutes... i really hope Interscope temporarily take the pre-orders starting tomorrow Tuesday and give all the attention to GMAYL and that 3 MADONNA pic...

US iTunes

2 Madonna Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj, M.I.A.) 0.878517

only 12% to #1 !!!

Where do you get the percentage info and what does it mean exactly? That all it has to do is have a 12% increase in sales for it to hit #1?

Where do you get the percentage info and what does it mean exactly? That all it has to do is have a 12% increase in sales for it to hit #1?

Those are the difference in sales of those 2 songs, it means that "Give me" is selling 87% of what Stronger is.

You can check it here: LivePopBars