MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Very possible! I just want her to hit #1 in all the major markets for sure though, which seems very probable atm.

BTW some people are saying she is now #1 in 53 countries (without Australia), but I think there are only 53 countries with itunes music overall, expect if I missed one accidentally!

that one about #1 in 53 countries was because the guy added in cyprus twice. so no, madonna conquered 52 of 53 countries, thus far.

that one about #1 in 53 countries was because the guy added in cyprus twice. so no, madonna conquered 52 of 53 countries, thus far.

that guy was me :p but yeah come ON australia! I can't wait!

that guy was me :p but yeah come ON australia! I can't wait!

I guess I should buy it then.....? I never buy things off iTunes...now's as good a time as any I suppose.

The Lana del Rey album was a feature album this last week on our non-commercial radio network and was reviewed highly. All the kids are undoubtedly snapping that up. I'm not in the mix of what the youngins are listening to or watching, but I'm thinking people here don't even know they can buy it yet.

Promotion for Australia needs to pick up the pace. :provoke: .....

Guest Lovesong

I was super excited yesterday when I pre-ordered the album on Itunes... I can't wait to finally buy the physical copy's.... I hope they have a different cover for the regular and deluxe edition(like Madonnatribe said on their site) and I hope they will release a vinyl release!

Very possible! I just want her to hit #1 in all the major markets for sure though, which seems very probable atm.

BTW some people are saying she is now #1 in 53 countries (without Australia), but I think there are only 53 countries with itunes music overall, expect if I missed one accidentally!

She's #2 in Norway.

Give Me All Your Luvin' / iTunes

22 countries #1

#6 Canada

#11 US

#13 UK

Europe

1. David Guetta & Sia - Titanium 1.00

6. Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin' 0.42

#3 Belgium

#6 Bulgaria

#2 Cyprus

#1 Czech Republic

#2 Estonia

#1 Finland

#2 France

#1 Greece

#1 Hungary

#9 Ireland

#2 Italy

#1 Latvia

#1 Lithuania

#1 Malta

#4 Netherlands

#1 Poland

#2 Portugal

#4 Romania

#1 Slovakia

#2 Slovenia

#2 Spain

#1 Sweden

#7 Switzerland

Latin America

1. Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin' 1.00

2. Michel Teló - Ai Se Eu Te Pego 0.91

3. Espinoza Paz - Un Hombre Normal 0.54

#1 Argentina

#1 Brazil

#4 Chile

#1 Colombia

#1 Costa Rica

#4 Ecuador

#1 El Salvador

#1 Guatemala

#1 Mexico

#1 Nicaragua

#1 Panama

#1 Paraguay

#1 Peru

#1 Venezuela

Guest groovyguy

Not sure if this was already posted. This was posted on Mrama 10 hours ago.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/04/mdna-is-already-rocking-the-charts/

MDNA is already rocking the charts!

Today, Madonna’s new album MDNA and single “Give me all your Luvin” have been released on iTunes.

Not even 12 hours have passed since the release on iTunes and theyÂ’re already dominating the iTunes charts.

If you havenÂ’t pre-ordered it yet, please do so and suppport Madonna. (Click Here)

Currently MDNA can be pre-ordered in 51 different countries on iTunes. For now, MDNA has reached the number 1 spot in 49 countries…

#1 in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US, Venezuela

#2 in Japan

#3 in Australia

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/547-oliver-twizt-official-remix-of-give-me-all-your-luvin-is-approved.html

Oliver Twizt is only the latest addition to the remixer list for Madonna's Give Me All Your Luvin'. We remind you that lately Laidback Luke and Nicky Romero tweeted about their remixes for the first single from Madonna's MDNA album. Nicky Romero also confirmed that his remixed has been approved.

Today Oliver Twizt tweeted: "Big news; my official rmx for Madonna ft. Nicki Minaj & MIA is APPROVED!!!!!!!!"

Guest groovyguy

http://www.amazon.fr/Give-Me-All-Your-Luvin/dp/B00758D91W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328362691&sr=8-1

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Madonna | Format : Téléchargement MP3

De l'album Give Me All Your Luvin'

Prix : EUR 0,99

Date de sortie d'origine : 3 février 2012

Format - Musique : MP3

Compatible avec tous les lecteurs MP3 (dont l'iPod®), iTunes, Windows Media Player

When are the remixes out? Those could spark sales of the single since remixes are more clubby.

Yes, that's my question too. I want to hear something more clubby, cause it feels a little empty through the verses. Ever since I heard the Alessio Sylvestro remix, I haven't heard the original the same, which is maybe why I was even more let down to know that it didn't even change one bit from the the so-called " demo"

I wonder if this promo ends at midnight on the 5th of feb? I want the single to count towards the singles chart which doesn't at the moment (at least in the UK) I'd love her to get her 14th UK no.1, currently it's stalling at #14 (which i assume because many ppl are buying the album rather than the single on its own)

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnathequeenofqueens?sk=wall

Canada MDNA #1 - Celebration #6

USA MDNA #1 - Celebration #5

Belgio MDNA #1 - Celebration #4

Bulgaria MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Cipro MDNA #1 - Celebration #3

Repubblica Ceca MDNA #1 - Celebration #3

Danimarca MDNA #1 - Celebration #9

Germania MDNA #1 - Celebration #5

Spagna MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Estonia MDNA #1 - Celebration #9

Finlandia MDNA #1 - Celebration #5

Francia MDNA #1

Grecia MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Ungaria MDNA #1 - Celebration #3

Irlanda MDNA #1

Italia MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Latvia MDNA #1 - Celebration #6

Lituania MDNA #1 - Celebration #6

Malta MDNA #1 - Celebration #6

Paesi Bassi MDNA #1 - Celebration #3

Osterreich MDNA #1 - Celebration #9

Polonia MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Portogallo MDNA #1 - Celebration #6

Slovacchia MDNA #1 - Celebration #3

Slovenia MDNA #1

Svezia MDNA #1 - Celebration #5

Svizzera MDNA #1 - Celebration #8

Regno Unito MDNA #1

Giappone MDNA #1 - Celebration #10

Nuova Zelanda MDNA #1 - Celebration #6

Argentina MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Bolivia MDNA #1

Brasile MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Cile MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Colombia MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Costa Rica MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Repubblica Dominicana MDNA #1

Ecuador MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

El Salvador MDNA #1 - Celebration #3

Guatemala MDNA #1

Honduras MDNA #1 - Celebration #5

Messico MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Nicaragua MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Panama MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Paraguay MDNA #1 - Celebration #5

Perù MDNA #1 - Celebration #2

Venezuela MDNA #1

Lussemburgo MDNA #2

Norvegia MDNA #2

Australia MDNA #2

Don't know if this has been posted already:

While we're all trying to cope with the excitement around the launch of the new Madonna single today, let's spend a few moments on one particular song from the new album.

"Love Spent" is a beautiful album track that Madonna co-produced with William Orbit and that she co-wrote with an incredibly talented up-and-rising artist named Priscilla Renea.

Priscilla Renea Hamilton is an American singer and songwriter, born in Florida in 1988, who published two solo albums so far and also co-wrote tracks for Cheryl Cole, Rihanna and Selena Gomez.

Are you ready for MDNA?

Source: MadonnaTribe

I am suprised noone is saying anything here. Don't focus on the album being at no1. Most album sales come from physical sales so it's kind of pointless. WHAT ABOUT THE SONG. That's what we should care about at this point. It is bombing on i-tunes in many important markets, USA and UK included. I thought it would have gone straight to no1 like most important releases by big artists. It's not even in the top10! Remember that monster radio stations are playing every hour! I am afraid the public cannot connect. Kind of like Not Myself Tonight. At least we have the superbowl performance.

I never post negative things but this is extremely worrying and I haven't seen anyone addressing the issue!