MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest groovyguy

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/madonna/

MDNA's BCK

It feels to me like—its new-for-Madonna Go-Go's/Josie Cotton/quasi-surfer sound notwithstanding—"Give Me All Your Luvin'" and the surrounding MDNA hoopla is shaping up as a "Madonna's back to being Madonna" kind of rebranding; even the album title is a reinforcement of the brand. (Remember when Whitney Houston had Whitney Houston and then later Whitney, etc.?) She's even doing a Marilyn Monroe homage, something she's done many times in her career but not recently, as seen above in the video, which drops at 2PM EST. (Love the snippet, which is campy fun and an opportunity to show off that she looks so much better and fresher than she has in years.)

I wonder if that Madonna Megamix rumor is actually true. If so then we'll be hearing some previews of other album tracks in about an hour as well! How AWESOME would that be?!?

I really hope the rumor about the megamix is true!

According to the Clear Channel press release, it is happening.

The haters are IN FULL FORCE. How awful is to wake up this morning and the first thing i read on facebook is an IDIOT calling Madonna an old ridiculous bitch. I DELETED HIM IMMEDIATELY! :americanlife:

I have to admit that if I came across this earlier I would have called it fake. At least there's no: Darkness Void

[quote name=M!chael :D' date='03 February 2012 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1328244014' post='1192805]

1. Girls Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up the Radio

7. Give Me All Your Luvin'

8. B-day Song

9. Superstar

10. I'm a Sinner

11. Masterpiece

12. Falling Free

13. Love Spent

14. I Fucked Up

15. Beautiful Killer

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

just got it!!!!

oh, i LOVE IT!!!!!

and when you pre-order, the bonus tracks don't have their titles listed. :confused:

but the song is FIRE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the breakdown is FIERCE and MIA's verse is just :dramatic:

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIA's verse is so good.

it really is. i like both hers and nicki's, but MIA's is my fave, they both fit well.

i really love the chanting added to the last chorus as well.

:wow: this is gonna be on repeat all morning.

i don't care how many fans bitch about this song. it's so much FUN. and i'm glad it's close to the demo, because i LOVED that as well. this is such a cool sound for her, and it fits her so well. i really hope this is a HIT for her. she deserves it!!!! :thumbsup:

I don't like the sound quality, the bass is too muffled...

But the song itself is quite good! It's not a masterpiece, but it's fun to listen to!

Edited by Nonoka

I expected M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj to be featured alot more than that

me too, but i'm glad it's not a '4 minutes' type thing, where she seems to be featured on her own track. they got it right. it's MADONNA with the lessors.

Guest groovyguy

PRE-ORDER the Deluxe MDNA now!

The exclusive global pre-order of an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA includes one exclusive remix from Madonna's new album which will be available from Friday, February 3rd through Monday, February 6th only.

During this time period the album will be available for $9.99 and fans will also receive the digital single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" immediately.

This single is also exclusive to iTunes during this limited time.

PRE-ORDER the Deluxe MDNA now!

The exclusive global pre-order of an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA includes one exclusive remix from Madonna's new album which will be available from Friday, February 3rd through Monday, February 6th only.

During this time period the album will be available for $9.99 and fans will also receive the digital single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" immediately.

This single is also exclusive to iTunes during this limited time.

OH MY GOD I JUST DID! I'M OFFICIALLY IN LINE TO HAVE THE ALBUM IN MARCH 26! :dramatic: