GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Oh give it up GU, you said the song sounded different from the demo (it doesn't) and you couldn't tell us one lyric from either rap. And you got the placement of their rap totally wrong saying that MIA was after fIrst verse. Dunno why you would lie about hearing the song but whatever... :lol:

No. I never said she was after the first verse. I said she opened, which I thought she did with the chanting. The music edit IS different to the demo but it is ALSO different to what I heard. My contact was a person who works in radio and they played it over Skype, so there you go.

No. I never said she was after the first verse. I said she opened, which I thought she did with the chanting. The music edit IS different to the demo but it is ALSO different to what I heard. My contact was a person who works in radio and they played it over Skype, so there you go.

"it's more like the difference between the demo BGO and the final BGO than it is Candy Shop demo/final" - your words, paraphrased of course. It's actually the same situation as Candy Shop. Barely any difference between the two, at least to the untrained ear.

Anyway not getting into this with you, I just think you're a liar. Carry on.

"I won't ask, I'll just take it"

or

"Me it, licks, I'm so swag shit, glad no one gave you this"

'I'll just take it' really doesn't sound that different to 'me some some swag shit'.

I've downloaded the song and surprisingly I love Gnochhis part. Especially 'NOW MOVE!' (the echo).

Argh. I need to fix iTunes stat. :comp: Can get it via my iPod mind you, provided I'm using Tesco Cafe's free Wi

Just noticed dear Jessie on there too haha anyway back to modern time and gimme all ya cum

"it's more like the difference between the demo BGO and the final BGO than it is Candy Shop demo/final" - your words, paraphrased of course. It's actually the same situation as Candy Shop. Barely any difference between the two, at least to the untrained ear.

Anyway not getting into this with you, I just think you're a liar. Carry on.

I suggest you listen to them one after the other and then tell me there is no difference. Anyway, like I said...that's not the musical edit I heard. I don't care what you think and a person who has an opinion regardless of what they're told is not cool but rather, ignorant. M A D don't make me.

Argh. I need to fix iTunes stat. :comp: Can get it via my iPod mind you, provided I'm using Tesco Cafe's free Wi

Just noticed dear Jessie on there too haha anyway back to modern time and gimme all ya cum

:demonic:

Yes I did see that. I first started getting them with 4 Minutes. Wasn't sure if Jessie was on the Celebration DVD so didn't bother. :rotfl:

I suggest you listen to them one after the other and then tell me there is no difference. Anyway, like I said...that's not the musical edit I heard. I don't care what you think and a person who has an opinion regardless of what they're told is not cool but rather, ignorant. M A D don't make me.

I have listened to them. The evolution is far more Candy Shop than it is BGO. You know it, I know it. And I'm not expressing an opinion, I'm telling you; you made it up. You couldn't give us 1 detail. Couldnt tell us that MIA curses, couldn't tell us that both raps serve as the songs bridge, or that Nicki referenced Boy Toy, all things which I would have for sure remembered even after 1 listen. I know you supposedly don't care that I think you made it up, but you did! love you GU, but I think you mat have been on crack when you imagined you got a world exclusive downloaded telepathically from Madonna's laptop to your brain.

Now I'm done.

Sweetie the only concrete info you shared was a lyric (WRONG) that MIA was first (WRONG) and that there are shared vocals (WRONG). You've made a complete ass of yourself. You couldn't possibly be more wrong if you TRIED. Just give it up.

Can someone help me? I want to purchase the video from iTunes,but I don't how to do this! I've never bought a music video before.Where do I purchase it?

Just go to top charts and go down to music videos and it's the #1 video.

Sweetie the only concrete info you shared was a lyric (WRONG) that MIA was first (WRONG) and that there are shared vocals (WRONG). You've made a complete ass of yourself. You couldn't possibly be more wrong if you TRIED. Just give it up.

Darling the chants are shared, so I'm not wrong. I thought the opening chant was MIA solo. I also said that some lyrics had been taken away, which is also correct. Yeah I heard MIAs part wrong, but you try getting those lyrics after hearing it over Skype ONCE! The raps aren't exactly the most clear part of the song. Freaks.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

^^^^ :lmao::lmao::lmao:

please, GU and GimmeSOMo...keep going...i'm dying over here...it's like watching a fucking rat squirming in a trap... :lmao:

^^^^ :lmao::lmao::lmao:

please, GU and GimmeSOMo...keep going...i'm dying over here...it's like watching a fucking rat squirming in a trap... :lmao:

You want to see a rat? Just look in the mirror, baby.

Darling the chants are shared, so I'm not wrong. I thought the opening chant was MIA solo. I also said that some lyrics had been taken away, which is also correct. Yeah I heard MIAs part wrong, but you try getting those lyrics after hearing it over Skype ONCE! The raps aren't exactly the most clear part of the song. Freaks.

Oh 'darling' have some self respect. When you said shared vocals you meant the chants but in the FIRST chant it was MIA solo? When you said Ill just take it, you meant SOME SWAG SHIT? HONESTLY. It's pitiful at this point.

So anyway, GMAYL video.

You want to see a rat? Just look in the mirror, baby.

oh, i'm so HURT. how original. :doh:

sorry, but if i'm correct in assuming that thing in your profile pic is you, i don't think you have any room to talk about what i look like. just a thought. :sassy:

anyway, yes, the video...DAT ASS. :wow:

oh, i'm so HURT. how original. :doh:

sorry, but if i'm correct in assuming that thing in your profile pic is you, i don't think you have any room to talk about what i look like. just a thought. :sassy:

anyway, yes, the video...DAT ASS. :wow:

You're a nothing. Save your finger strokes for somebody who cares.

34j6kr6.gif

:rotfl:

34j6kr6.gif

:lol:

funny, during my hours long freakout on facebook about how amazing all the madonna stuff was this morning, i used that exact gif to explain to one of my friends what i meant when i said "WIGS HAVE BEEN SNATCHED."

2 words:

Lil

Munsters

Yeah, and they're freaking me off. I hope all of these weirdos already clicked on the dislike bar, so it won't get much bigger anymore. It's ridicolous, judging by the amount of dislikes, GMAYL would be some kind of a parody video.

Edited by Nonoka