GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Can we just enjoy it without caring about the haters?

I know, really, worrying about that shit just causes stress in any otherwise joyous occassion! Don't let them get to you, that's what they want.

Can we just enjoy it without caring about the haters?

Erm, I LOVE it to death, but my heart sinks after seeing: "OLDDONNA" "QUEEN GAGA" written underneath.

Still, I suppose it was to be expected. :-(

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6406

First Look: ''Give Me All Your Luvin''' goes ''clean'' to radio and video

MadonnaTribe can report that "Give Me All Your Luvin' has been sent to radio in its "clean" version with the "s-word" from the M.I.A. rap taken off.

The uncensored version is the one you can now download from iTunes as part of the exclusive global preorder, while another clean version with additional audio effects is used in the amazing music video directed by Megaforce.

Ignore the haters! Those are just Lady Gaga fans who are trying to sabotage Madonna's project.Don't pay them any attention,because that's exactly what they're seeking.

it's madonna, there will be good comments and bad comments. always and forever. until she dies, i suppose and then all of a sudden everyone will be like OH MY GOD she was SUCH AN ICON. the world IS LOST... blah blah BLAH... just enjoy her while she's here. don't let other people ruin your parade. today is a good day! #jointhecelebration

Erm, I LOVE it to death, but my heart sinks after seeing the nasty comments written underneath.

Still, I suppose it was to be expected. :-(

Yes i know how you feel. I felt the same today whem the first thing i read on facebook this morning was by an idiot saying how old and ridiculous she is and i felt hurt. I never read any comment on youtube and news sites just like MADONNA does. She knows better.

Guest bluejean

She looks great in the video. It's very fun and playful. In a weird way it reminds me of early Madonna when she didn't take herself too seriously. Can't say it's one of her best but it's up there with 'Hung Up' and '4 Minutes.'

I really hope we get at least 1 more properly done video from this era.

Guest bluejean

Exactly, reading comments on youtube is pointless and a waste of time. There will always gonna be haters.

Exactly. It never occurred to me to read the comments, I was too consumed in watching the video for myself. There's not alot to hate about Madonna in this video, she looks great and it's fun. I suppose there's the whole "she should act her age" business but that's been going on for what, a decade now?