GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

wait, 102 thousand hits in an hour and a half?? isn't that like... epic or something? :shock:

lol im sorry for my blunder. i didnt realise that the video skipped to the superbowl halftime teaser 2, so nope, its still stuck.

Someone needs to make a gif of that part period. That's probably my favorite scene from the video. Oh and also the gif where she falls into the football guy's arms and struts away with that sexy little look at the camera. Oh man, so many great moments in the video. I've never seen her look so sexy. Probably hasn't look this effortlessly sexy n a video since Don't Tell Me, actually.

i think she looked much worse in dont tell me. here she is really sexy, especially the bar scene. its practically breathless returned to life.

Someone needs to make a gif of that part period. That's probably my favorite scene from the video. Oh and also the gif where she falls into the football guy's arms and struts away with that sexy little look at the camera. Oh man, so many great moments in the video. I've never seen her look so sexy. Probably hasn't look this effortlessly sexy n a video since Don't Tell Me, actually.

Done :lol:

jkhulij.gif

ygkbj.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

EVERYTHING. MADONNA - THE GREATEST STAR THAT EVER LIVED. AT 23, 33, 43, 53, 63, 73 (DIETRICH's RETIREMENT), 83, 93 and iM SURE 103.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

So, what do we think of this little gem?

tumblr_lytocoDAtV1qh7sjfo1_500.gif

MY FAVORITE PART!!!!

i gasped and rewound it about a million times when it got to that scene.

MY GOD, I LOVE THIS WOMAN. :dramatic::wow:

and seriously, don't let those little monster fuckers bring us down. they're just mad their mother beast won't look one TENTH as good when she's that age...if she's even still relevant enough to make videos at all. :lol: back under the bed, monsters!

Guest groovyguy

Megaforce in the Grand Journal tonight to talk about the video

MEGAFORCE @TheMegaforce

On passe faire un coucou sur le plateau du Grand Journal ce soir. A tout à l'heure !