GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Guest Fukujima

Love our sweet princess Nicki.

I'd like princess MIA now to go on her Twitter and fuck some motherfuckers up!

i hope she will soon too :sassy:

well, they said Stupid Hoe just set the record of 2M youtube views in its first week not long ago... if that's the record, then GMAYL has just obliterated that record...

her record is 4.8 mil in the first day.

really? what about its first day? ah well... MADONNA is averaging 3M a day I am happy with that...

there are different reports about 24 record..

Edited by dollhouse

Love our sweet princess Nicki.

I'd like princess MIA now to go on her Twitter and fuck some motherfuckers up!

well M.I.A hates lady gaga so i wouldnt be surprised if she abuses that cunt and her retard fans.

Who cares about how many views the video gets on You Tube. She's not Caca who needs to boast about her zillion facebook likes and gazillion you tube and twitter subscriptions. She doesn't fit that mold and she doesn't need it. She's not some B list name returning after 4 years. Everyone on the planet young or *old* knows who she is.

The important thing is that her first two singles and the album do decently and that she breaks another record in the touring department. The rest is nothing.

Guest Fukujima

why wouldn't MADONNA try VEVO?

Because it doesn't depend on Madonna.

Vevo is a sort of partnership among Youtube and several majors and guess what?? Warners was not part of it, this is why she never had an official Vevo page.

Now that she signed to Live Nation and Interscope is taking care of the distribution of her music i bet things will be different

Guest Fukujima

GeorgeMichael George Michael

Just saw the Madonna video, she looks great. as for the song, err....don't really think I should comment. Heheheh ....

:lol:

george Michael twitting about madonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"just saw the Madonna video, she looks great. as for the song, err....don't really think I should comment. Heheheh ...."

I love George but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...especially after his abysmal attempt at "True Faith".

I love George but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...especially after his abysmal attempt at "True Faith".

Don't worry. I told him that he will be loving GMAYL soon. :)

Guest groovyguy

I don't see him throwing stones. He's just expressing his opinion which is the same sentiment of some here.

is it that good ? How good compares to On The Floor J-Lo ???

On the Floor numbers :- 486,844,074 on Vevo. Really ???? Gosh !

Rihanna We found Love 124,751,680 on Vevo !!!!o

These numbers are from the release dates of the vdo I guess.

GMAYL : 5,536,800 !

:clap:

I don't see him throwing stones. He's just expressing his opinion which is the same sentiment of some here.

true!

and what about Youtube and Billboard hot 100? and what bis difference between having a vevo page and a regular one as she has?

twitter from Niki Minaj:

RomanSlayys James ⚢

Whoever Runs This Page @GagaProject2012 Really Needs A Life A.s.a.p Cuz What They Are Doing Isn't Cute

so sweet :inlove:

This wasn't tweeted by Nicki Minaj. Nicki's twitter name is @NICKIMINAJ. Guy Oseary, however, did tweet about the Gaga Project and how Lady Gaga "wouldn't approve of it."