GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

While the song is less than stellar in my book, this video is pure fun. And she looks awesome. Perfect Super Bowl tie-in!

That's what I'm hoping it essentially is. Will be great if she gets another #1 obviously with this monolithic promo push, but like another person in a thread here tonight suggested (too many to keep up!) that [unlike Frozen] it could be specifically made in mind as being a Superbowl anthem. Cause I would be really worried if THIS is a lead single otherwise. That thought has made me feel a bit better about it.

MDNA is #1 in 52 countries now in iTunes... Australia is last country for it to conquer, currently at #2... MADONNA is the REAL QUEEN OF THE WORLD! Delusionals think otherwise... <---- the loons are liking my comment... :D

4 Minutes reached 50M views right... then something happened.... how fast did it reach 50M back then?

this video is sure to explode some more come Superbowl...

I think the video is very clever. The Madonna references, the play on media spotlight and it's bullshit media, the fact that the cheerleaders are being catered for rather than catering for the footballers, the robotic footballers and cartoon eleements. I mean, it's just vissually lovely.

Unreal in 25 hours!!

2m5o11x.jpg

While the song is less than stellar in my book, this video is pure fun. And she looks awesome. Perfect Super Bowl tie-in!

Totally!

Arianne Phillips Reveals Wardrobe Choices for ‘Give Me All Your Luvin” Video

A Burberry trenchcoat

A long sleeve crop top and high waist dance bottoms from Norma Kamali

A Dolce & Gabbana white lace dress

Bebe variegated black leather cropped jacket with Kiki de Montparnasse tap pants

Jewelry from Swarovski, Neil Lane, Lyn Ban, vintage YSL, and Prada

A one of a kind Sergio Rossi’s crocodile “precious metal” silver Cachet pump

We also learn that Madonna is wearing a red dress from Antonio Berardi’s S/S 2012 collection on the cover of her new album MDNA.

Guest missy bi_tch

MDNA is #1 in 52 countries now in iTunes... Australia is last country for it to conquer, currently at #2... MADONNA is the REAL QUEEN OF THE WORLD! Delusionals think otherwise... <---- the loons are liking my comment... :D

4 Minutes reached 50M views right... then something happened.... how fast did it reach 50M back then?

this video is sure to explode some more come Superbowl...

Is payment required for preorders on iTunes. Never done that before. I mean people could technically cancel their preorders; preorders will not actualise into sales?

This video is a great return to form and nothing like anything she has ever done. Far more fun and self deprecating. Cartoonish, coquettish, sexy, stylish, current, retro, sexy, ridiculous, random. Her face throughout looks unbelievably flawless, I assume a combination of lighting, makeup and photoshop. It suits the overall unreal/ dreamlike vividness of the video.

Must have cost a fair few MAdollars. Whilst not epic on the scale of EY, BG, Rain, TAB and Frozen it must be one of the most pricey videos in her collection.

Is payment required for preorders on iTunes. Never done that before. I mean people could technically cancel their preorders; preorders will not actualise into sales?

if you preorder the album you pay 1.29 at that moment. when the album is released you will be charged for the balance thats due.

Must have cost a fair few MAdollars. Whilst not epic on the scale of EY, BG, Rain, TAB and Frozen it must be one of the most pricey videos in her collection.

Based on the preview, someone I was talking to said that it looked very "cheap" and "low budget"....!! :nocomment:

It looks AMAZING, but no not especially high budget. I most noticed that with the closing scene, the CGI background with the neon signs was a little shonky. 4 Minutes also didn't exactly have George Lucas FX, but I loved what they did do within the confines of a video budget. EY and BS (Windows 95 graphics aside) really LOOK expensive as fuck.

I think it's supposed to look a little lo-fi. But all the setups, costumes, extras can't have come cheap.

I think that look was intentional. It reminds me of one of those B movies from 60s/70s but with futuristic twist.

I think to make it look like that but with such high quality production ( like in this vdo) would be very expensive

indeed. I showed it to my friends who works for advertising agency and they all said it looked very seamless and

they were amazed at the quality of the production.

* they all love the golden shower part !

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/04/arianne-phillips-reveals-wardrobe-choices-for-give-me-all-your-luvin-video/

Arianne Phillips Reveals Wardrobe Choices for ‘Give Me All Your Luvin” Video

The video of Madonna’s new single “Gimme All Your Luvin’” is online now. It features Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. backing up the diva as Madonna’s personal cheerleaders. And of course, there are a lot of costume changes!

Here’s the full list of credits of her video wardrobe, direct from her stylist, and Oscar nommed W.E. costume designer, Arianne Phillips:

A Burberry trenchcoat

A long sleeve crop top and high waist dance bottoms from Norma Kamali

A Dolce & Gabbana white lace dress

Bebe variegated black leather cropped jacket with Kiki de Montparnasse tap pants

Jewelry from Swarovski, Neil Lane, Lyn Ban, vintage YSL, and Prada

A one of a kind Sergio Rossi’s crocodile “precious metal” silver Cachet pump

We also learn that Madonna is wearing a red dress from Antonio Berardi’s S/S 2012 collection on the cover of her new album MDNA.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Guest groovyguy

http://www.billboard.com/features/bring-it-on-5-awesome-cheerleader-videos-1006091352.story#/features/bring-it-on-5-awesome-cheerleader-videos-1006091352.story

Bring It On! 5 Awesome Cheerleader Videos

Madonna's new music video for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" features the Queen of Pop collaborating with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. for the first time, walking on the hands of football players for the first time (we assume), and, shockingly, unleashing her first cheerleader-laden music video. With Minaj and M.I.A. waving their pom-pons and rooting for Madonna as hard as anyone in the clip, the singer has put a special twist on the well-worn tradition of the cheerleader-led music video.

TONI BASIL, "MICKEY"(1982)

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, "TEENAGERS"(2007)

AVRIL LAVIGNE, "THE BEST DAMN THING" (2008)

NIRVANA, "SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT" (1991)

GWEN STEFANI, "HOLLABACK GIRL" (2005)