GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Guest groovyguy

http://www.out.com/entertainment/music/2012/02/03/madonna-releases-video-give-me-all-your-luvin?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OutComFeatures+%28Out.com+Features+|+Fashion%2C+Style%2C+Celebrity%2C+Opinion+for+the+Modern+Gay+Man%29

madonna-givemeallyourlovin-main_0.png

Madonna Releases Video for 'Give Me All Your Luvin''

By Max Berlinger

The Material Girl goes back to school for her latest video.

OK, so I know I'm not the most ardent of Madonna fans, and sometimes fear that her best work may be behind her, but today's release of the video for her latest single "Give Me All Your Lovin'" gave me some hope that the old gal still has some life in her yet. When I first heard the single, I wasn't thrilled, per se, but I was glad it had some energy and an undeniably catchy tune, if not a bit of a throwback to Toni Basil's "Hey, Mickey". The video, too, harkens back to the singer's glory days and reminded me that she can turn on the playful charisma when she wants to. As a play on her much anticipated Super Bowl show, the video features Nicki Minaj and M.I.A as cheerleaders and a chorus of football players supporting our beloved Madge, who's wearing lots of leather corsetry, and chunky cross necklaces—style choices directly lifted from her very own canon. I mean, at this point, everyone else has in some way appropriated parts of her persona, so I ain't mad if she dips in to her own history for some inspiration. But why am I blathering on? You probably aren't reading this, you're probably just watching the video already, as you should. Carry on.

I thought Get Unconcious said the finished version sounds different to the 'demo'.

It sounds exactly the same to me except for the addition of MIA and Nicki.

Guest groovyguy

Perez Hilton @PerezHilton

Queen #Madonna's new music video slays everyone else in the game!!! Watch it in full HERE: perez.ly/wkqCoC

Guest groovyguy

Dolce & Gabbana @dolcegabbana

Breaking News! Madonna wears Dolce&Gabbana in her “Give Me all Your Luvin” music video: youtu.be/cItHOl5LRWg - pic.twitter.com/WH2OWw8L

Guest groovyguy

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1678478/madonna-give-me-all-your-luvin-video.jhtml

Madonna Goes Old-School In 'Give Me All Your Luvin' ' Video

Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. don cheerleader uniforms in clip, which revisits Madge's classics like 'Material Girl' and 'Like a Virgin.'

By Jocelyn Vena (@jocelyn1212)

"Fans can make you famous, a contract can make you rich, the press can make you a superstar, but only luv can make you a player."

And with that message, Madonna's funky, fun and surreal (and almost cartoony) "Give Me All Your Luvin' " video kicks off.

Full of appearances from Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., masked cheerleaders, beefy football players and old-school Madonna references a-plenty, the Megaforce-directed clip is fun and light-hearted, much like the bouncy pop anthem itself.

The clip opens with Nicki and M.I.A. done up in cheerleader costumes chanting Madge's name. It then cuts to Madonna, clad in a trench coat and sunglasses, kicking down the door of her suburban home, pushing along a baby stroller.

From there, the video takes many unusual turns: football players tackling street signs, Madonna abandoning her baby carriage to hang out with her cheerleader crew, shots of her done up in black lingerie and a giant cross (the first of many looks that reference the many looks Madonna has worn over the years) dancing in front of a brick wall.

Sparks falls from the sky as she runs around the streets near her house, her football players protecting her with some giant umbrellas — creating an eye-catching visual. As she makes her way through town (which does little to not look like a movie set), they continue to be by her side and the video begins to play tricks on the viewers' eyes. They help her walk across a world turned sideways. It appears that they may have taken cues from her "Material Girl" video.

Madonna looks like she's having an incredibly fun time throughout the visual — smiling and shimmying her way through this fictional, hyper-fantasy world. Watching the clip, one may wonder what doesn't happen in the video. Madonna gets shot at with old-school guns (perhaps an homage to her "Dick Tracy" days)! She climbs up a giant pile of football players! She plays with a baby doll! (Yes, that happens!)

As the song approaches its breakdown, Madonna fans everywhere will certainly begin to stand out hard.

Carried by her football players into a new setup (some kind of club-like setting), Madonna becomes the "Like a Virgin" version of herself. Dressed in white lace, a curly bob and lots of diamonds, she clearly is paying homage to that infamous era. Her two rapper pals are also dressed in similar looks as they spit their rhymes over the Martin Solveig-produced track. There's also a few other Madonna refs in there: In addition to rolling around on her little stage (you know like she did at the VMAs back in 1984, there's also two girls kissing (she's also done that at the VMAs) and a bunch of Smirnoff vodka bottles (she recently partnered up with the alcohol brand).

From there, Madonna stage-dives into layers upon layers of football players' hands and, at the end of it, gets caught by two of the players. The always-fierce Queen of Pop wraps up the video with a dance routine with all the characters along the way. When one of her masked cheerleader bats the head off one of her football players, she catches the helmet and proudly displays it, surrounded by sparklers.

The video ends with Madonna tossing her baby doll to the side as one final message flashes across the screen: "Touchdown!"

"Give Me" is the lead single off her March album release, MDNA.

Did I dream it ? Omg I love it ! Couldn't have asked for more. Very cheeky and tongue in cheek. Love her facial expression throughout !