GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Guest groovyguy

MadonnaTribe

‎50 Minutes to GMAYL in Piccadilly Circus!

Entertainment News @EntNewsUK

Madonna's brand new video for Gimme All Your Luvin is being shown on the Clear Channel Screens at Piccadilly Circus today at 2pm

Bitch didn't just slay THE competition.... She slaughtered and Killed them

And ate the remains. All competitors are removed from this earth now. NOTHING REMAINS :fag:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/madonna/news/give-me-all-your-luvin-official-video/

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' Video For Official World Premiere On Capital FM

3rd February 2012, 11:31

Keep it capitalfm.com at 2pm to watch the full video for the singer's new single.

Madonna Give Me All Your Lovin' Video

The video for Madonna's new song 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' will have its official world premiere on Capital FM today (3rd February).

The much-anticipated video, which features Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, will debut on capitalfm.com at 2pm.

At the same time, Capital will be teaming up with 108 radio stations in America for a truly worldwide premiere of the song, which means 50 million people will hear 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' at the same time as you.

'Give Me All Your Luvin'' is the first track to be taken from Madonna's forthcoming album 'MDNA'.

The singer's 12th studio album sees her once again hook-up with producer William Orbit, along with the likes of Martin Solveig and Benny Benassi.

Keep it Capital to hear Madonna's new song at 2pm and watch the 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' video on capitalfm.com.