GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Who cares if the song is almost identical to the demo with a vdo like this ! I love it! Especially the part where she's walking on the wall horizontally ! SpiderMadonna!

Didn't expect to like MIA and Minaj as much as I do in this but adding them to the video/song seemed to be a good idea...they add an extra fun factor to it.

Liking the song more and more - definitely not one of her best lead off singles but miles better than 4minutestosuckmycock :clap:

:bow::bow::bow:

I love that she is being sexy and humorous. football players nocking shit out her way, make way for the queen! busting thru the burbs, I'm still here bitches!! lesser divas cheering her on!!! she really turned something cliche and turned it on it's ear! AMAZING!!!!!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i still...just..... :dramatic:

i hope this video lives up to how amazing it seems in this clip. god, i can't wait for the whole avalanche of MADONNA tomorrow!

could it be that the masked cheerleaders are actually men?

comment from Pud's Madonnascrapbook:

"I just want to call it 1ST....the cheerleaders are actually men. During the Super Bowl performance she will open with this song and then do a gay-tasic version of 'Vogue' with the hot men shedding their masks and wigs. OMG CAN'T WAIT!"

could it be that the masked cheerleaders are actually men?

comment from Pud's Madonnascrapbook:

"I just want to call it 1ST....the cheerleaders are actually men. During the Super Bowl performance she will open with this song and then do a gay-tasic version of 'Vogue' with the hot men shedding their masks and wigs. OMG CAN'T WAIT!"

It would be genius. Only Madonna!

Guest groovyguy

M lookin' very hot. Looks like it will be better than "4 Minutes," both musically and visually.

Maybe the cheerleaders are men and the football players are women? :p

That would be gaytastic!

It's my first day off in 10 days tomorrow and I'm up @ 9 with my coffee and my bagel. :wow:

The power of Madonka.