4 Mins Vs. GIve Me All Your Luvin' (Singles & Videos Discussion)

Yummy

4 MINS VS. GIVE ME ALL YOU LUVIN'  

81 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU "GIVE ALL YOUR LUVIN'" TO?

• 4 MINS (Ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake)
    • GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' (Ft. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj)
  2. 2. And the video that SLAYS is...

• 4 MINS (Ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake)
    • GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' (Ft. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj)

Guest bluejean

I voted 4 Minutes. Although I think the style of GMAYL is better suited to Madonna, I think 4 Minutes was a stronger song. I do think this album overall will be better based on its producers alone.

GMAYL!!!

Song:

4M - Sounds like Justin Timberlake featuring Madonna & Timbaland

GMAYL - It's a Madonna song!

Video:

4M - Granny pants and made her looked old and trying to lure young boys.

GMAYL - Girl Power!

It's obvious that Madonna likes hearing her own name in a song.On "4 Minutes",she had Justin chanting "don't be a pre-Madonna" and on this new song,she has Nicki and M.I.A chanting "Y-O-U....Madonna!" :lol:

It worked so well on "4 Minutes" and that's why she's doing it again.

I voted 4 Minutes. Although I think the style of GMAYL is better suited to Madonna, I think 4 Minutes was a stronger song. I do think this album overall will be better based on its producers alone.

I agree.There was just something really "epic-sounding" about 4 Minutes.The marching band sound was brilliant! It gave the song a sense of urgency,announcing to the world that the Queen is back.I really like GMAYL but I don't think it's going to have the same type of commercial impact.I could be wrong,though.

I voted 4 Minutes. Although I think the style of GMAYL is better suited to Madonna, I think 4 Minutes was a stronger song.

I agree. Although GMYAL doesn't sound like Madonna is guesting in her own song, 4 Minutes was a stronger single.

But the vid of GMYAL is much cooler! It hasn't got any story line, but it's such a great fun vid, and M is painfully sexy in it! I kinda liked that storyline in the 4 Minutes video with that devouring wall, though...

Edited by Nonoka

The videos remind me of each other a bit. I loved the 4 Mins video cause it was like the old Madge with attitude was back - this is the same thing times ten.

As much as I loved that video and song, the unfortunate dominance of Fagtina Bitcherlake at the expense of a crowy struggling to keep up Vadgey can't be overlooked. I love both but the VIDEO here is better, her best for ages.

The GMAYL video blows the 4M out of the water for sure. Having finally heard the final version, I'm also glad MIA and Nicki's featuring stints didn't hijack the song (like JT and Timbaland unfortunately did in 4M). While I still prefer 4M, GMAYL does sound more like a Madonna song.

I know people moaned at the time that Celebration was totally taking the piss with editing 4 Mins to a 3 min song, but I totally get why they did it. The public/casual fans this was aimed at and her old MOR core fanbase wouldn't like Timba's "freaky freaky" frog sounds at the start.

The GMAYL video blows the 4M out of the water for sure. Having finally heard the final version, I'm also glad MIA and Nicki's featuring stints didn't hijack the song (like JT and Timbaland unfortunately did in 4M). While I still prefer 4M, GMAYL does sound more like a Madonna song.

I agree with this.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Song: 4 Minutes.

Doesn't make me want to roll my windows up so people don't think i'm a faggot.

Video: Give Me A Bucket.

The 4 Minutes video is pretty boring really, slick, but dull. Bucket at least is colourful and fun.

Oh I forgot to vote in this!

Song: Give Me A Bucket. I can't explain why I like it so much. I just do. It's faggoty but I don't curr tbqh. 4 Minutes is ok. I can't stand it live. It never was a big favorite.

Video: Give Me A Bucket. 4 Minutes was watchable but that's as far as it goes. Give Me A Bucket is so deluxe I can't even describe.

GMAYL for me ! No contest whatsoever !

I hate 4 Minutes and how she croaked her way through it live . The Vdo was ok but nothing special.

GMAYL on the other hand is a keeper !