GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

when you go to the JAPAN store...it says 17 hours JUST LIKE EVERY COUNTRY

I have a feeling its dropping at the same time everywhere...but what do I know?

im just going by the countdown in fucking japanese

fdgsdfgfs1.jpg

I thought that Japan were getting it at 9am? This is why people should listen to me instead of saying I'm ridiculous and WRONG.

Guest bluejean

It's not that iTunes put a fake clip. someone is spreading a fake clip.

I previewed it on an iTunes website though, not from a clip.

That track snippet is very badly produced, you can tell it's a cut/paste fake.

But that is the sound of the final edit! Just the demo with a minaj cut and paste job. :rolleyes: Sonically, the final edit is much less flat and live sounding. It is well produced.

Guest ditaluver

i previewed it from the itunes site too...but NONE of the itunes stores have live links to clips or anything related to MDNA

16 hours to go people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was driving this afternoon and my town has one of those huge electronic billboards and they had an ad about Madonna's new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" being released tomorrow. My town has about 9K people but there are probably about 60k people in the valley (we're in the NE). I was blown away by the amount of money behind this promo.

How many bloody versions are there? I only know the leaked demo from November and this new one with a Minaj part. Only difference I see is in the beat (awkward sounding and further burying the vocals) but it didn't sound very good - low quality radio or TV rip? I can't be bothered listening to it again. :rotfl: Confusing. :wacko:

Guest HaveASit

Guys, this cannot be the final edit, the production sounds poor. Maybe is that said above me, bad sound or frequency of something, whatever.

Edited by Matheus

OMG :lmao:

Like you said before....when the album is released....the excuse will be...The FINAL FINAL FINAL VERSION is infact not on the cd or digital download...it will debut on the opening night of the TOUR..

:rotfl::megamanson:

It's Cute! :horn: I'm nowhere near as psyched as I was for 4 Minutes, but as far as lead singles go, it's lovely.

I need this in full and at the clubs to make up my mind. :flirt:

Yes, these!!

I for one can't wait for the video!! :tigger:

Guest Fukujima

So I was driving this afternoon and my town has one of those huge electronic billboards and they had an ad about Madonna's new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" being released tomorrow. My town has about 9K people but there are probably about 60k people in the valley (we're in the NE). I was blown away by the amount of money behind this promo.

same here in London...there's a eletronic billboard close to a random bus stop on my street displaying GAYL single cover...when i saw it this morning i was kinda shocked..fuck Warners!

That snippet did not sound like this

This is the intro of the original I gather. It sounds finished to me. Her voice sounds more natural on the alleged final version with Nicki but the production is basically the same as of the demo. I like the production on this clip though.

Guest HaveASit

If GMAYL becomes n°1 in the USA, Madonna will be with Cher the only females artists to have number one songs( hot 100) in 4 different decades, is that correct?

I never closed the Japanese page on my Itunes....the one I have on my PC...and it is still playing the 1.30 min preview that is right next to the title of the song where the Play button is. The only difference is that earlier it would allow you to - at least - try to purchase the song, which I did but with no success, while now it no longer does.

It does look like it was an official purchase page for the song on the Japanes Itunes. In fact, when I attempted to purchase the song, I got a message saying that I wasn't allowed.

Anybody experienced the same?