GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

I don't care what people are posting on forums, this song is a hit. Even most people here are coming around to it. This era has great vibes so far, I don't remember it being like this since ROL.

I fucking love it! I was hoping the finished version wouldn't be completely different from the original demo because the chorus is SO addictive.

I think M.I.A. and Nicki really add something to the song from what I've heard so far. The chants of L.U.V. and M.A.D. sound so much better with their voices added. Overall I'm fucking delighted with GMAYL! :clap:

Guest Not4Pussies

its fun, its gay. its sunny, its retro.

enjoy it and have fun with it

if u really dont like it, wait for the second single

I don't care what people are posting on forums, this song is a hit. Even most people here are coming around to it. This era has great vibes so far, I don't remember it being like this since ROL.

:thumbsup:

Guest HaveASit

That beat from the snippet of Madonna dancing and MIA talking is very catch and fun. Certainly, a hit. I just listened to 1:30 of the song, I can really enjoy it after listening the hole thing.

Guest Xanthium

Well you either like something or you don't. It's very catchy and infectious. It makes you want to dance and pose. It's kind of effortless in way, the way the song makes you want to get up and move. I remember hearing American Life for the first time. Talk about painful. Trying to get into that song was like trying to squeeze water from a rock.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6389

In the early hours of February 3rd Madonna's new single Give Me All Your Luvin' debuted on the Japanes iTunes Store.

Even with this unexpected early debut he single remains on schedule to receive a worldwide, simultaneous launch tomorrow at 2 PM GMT on radio and in the digital stores.

The glitch on the Japanese digital store has now been fixed and the song will not be available anymore until the official release date.

Tune in to your favourite radio and digital store tomorrow at 2 PM GMT for the worldwide debut of "Give Me All Your Luvin'"!