GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

Guest bluejean

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN HEARING MIA?

She is in the "L.U.V. Madonna!" chant. You can recognise the English accent. Unless that is Madonna :lmao: (Kidding, it's not.)

That clip is actually worse than the demo. The rap is HIDEOUS. MIA sounds like a chipmunk on speed.

We waited all this time for that? Awful.

MIA? I only hear Nicky Minaj on this new clip MIA is nowhere.

let the backlash begin. These few days are gonna be horrid on these forums with all the hating. LOL!

Indeed. It's unfortunate for Madonna fans that feel so broken about this single cause we love her and this is just unimaginable to us. I wish I loved it. I really do. But I knew Nicki would further destroy it for me ( even though i was secretly hoping shed make it better and id find something i like in her)

Enjoy it guys. Masterpiece is really a masterpiece next to this piece of turd. LOL

I'm going threw it. :americanlife:

:nervous:

I guess all this built up energy and then it just kind of plummeted. Oh well, on to the album.

Indeed. It's unfortunate for Madonna fans that feel so broken about this single cause we love her and this is just unimaginable to us. I wish I loved it. I really do. But I knew Nicki would further destroy it for me ( even though i was secretly hoping shed make it better and id find something i like in her)

Enjoy it guys. Masterpiece is really a masterpiece next to this piece of turd. LOL

I guess all this built up energy and then it just kind of plummeted. Oh well, on to the album.

go get fucked

:lmao:

I guess people were expecting a GAME CHANGING. LIFE CHANGING. MUSIC CHANGING. tune for the first single. Madonna has already been there and done that.

It's not even close to being "horrible"

It's a fun pop song, nothing more nothing less.

Just enjoy it for what it is.

:lol:

She is in the "L.U.V. Madonna!" chant. You can recognise the English accent. Unless that is Madonna :lmao: (Kidding, it's not.)

I think the chats are by both: NIKCY AND MIA.

so fucking annoying that some of you guys ARE NEVER FUCKING SATISFIED with whatever she does.....fuck guys, really!!!?!?!?!

I totally loves this....yay :D

go and take a XANAX , we don't need drama queens in here, nor negative vibes !!!

Could someone be kind enough to email the song to me? Everything but Madonnanation and Gmail are blocked so I won't be able to hear the song until I get home later today and I just can't take it! raul.batiz@gmail.com

Thank You.

P.S. I'm sure i'm going to LOVE the song because all these queenas' heads are exploding. WAAAAAAAA RAP NO GOOD. :lmao:

go get fucked

:lmao: +1

I mean seriously, who apart from the NEWBIES actually expected the track to be that different from the demo?!

It's ALWAYS been like that. The leaked versions were ALWAYS almost identical to the final versions. Think Music, Hung up etc. It's clear that Guy won't say "omg no, you leaked the final version" but sthg like "ohhh just you wait the original is gonna sound 100% different".

And Nicki sounds like ... Nicki. What did you expect? That's her style of rapping. Never listened to her stuff at all?

In any event, I'm super excited about it. Not necessarily because it's my fave Madonna track EVVVA, but because it's the kick-start to a new era which (already now) seemd so much more fun than Hard Candy

Now go back and weep to Masterpiece and the orchestral POG :)