GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

Guest FrozenEyes

I keep thinking that if I stay up long enough the song and video are bound to leak in full, but that's probably just wishful thinking. :D

Guest bluejean

ALso, stupid question, but on the UK iTunes store we don't have that MDNA cover nor the special pre-order. Is that US-only?

I thought it was worldwide? It's in Australia so I imagine it has to be in the UK.

Awful! Shit song made even worse by the addition of that hideous and annoying (vocally and facially) Minaj thing.

W-H-Y? MADONNA?!

I can't see kids buying this, or gays in their 30s and 40s.

Awful! Shit song made even worse by the addition of that hideous and annoying (vocally and facially) Minaj thing.

W-H-Y? MADONNA?!

7 posts and bitching already ...ban him/her

Awful! Shit song made even worse by the addition of that hideous and annoying (vocally and facially) Minaj thing. W-H-Y? MADONNA?!I can't see kids buying this, or gays in their 30s and 40s.

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e86206bc1970d-pi

W-H-Y? MADONNA?!

It will be a huge smash hit! And kids are gonna eat it.

I thought it was worldwide? It's in Australia so I imagine it has to be in the UK.

It was on ours but it's disappeared. #smashes up iPad and iPod in frustration#

W-H-Y? MADONNA?!

You signed up just to be negative?

JJendofthis.gif

I'm just afraid that GAYL, packed with iTunes pre-order, won't chart :americanlife::americanlife::americanlife: fans should buy the single first of all and than pre-order MDNA

Don't worry, most people will buy the song and fans will buy remixes ;)

I'm just afraid that GAYL, packed with iTunes pre-order, won't chart :americanlife::americanlife::americanlife: fans should buy the single first of all and than pre-order MDNA

I never thought about it that way....would it make more sense to buy the single separately and then pre-order the album??

W-H-Y? MADONNA?!

:lmao: Gaga's fans organized in cells around the world are starting to spread negativity!!!!!