GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

Guest groovyguy

Could someone be kind enough to email the song to me? Everything but Madonnanation and Gmail are blocked so I won't be able to hear the song until I get home later today and I just can't take it! raul.batiz@gmail.com

Thank You.

P.S. I'm sure i'm going to LOVE the song because all these queenas' heads are exploding. WAAAAAAAA RAP NO GOOD. :lmao:

Just emailed you. Enjoy.

:lmao: +1

I mean seriously, who apart from the NEWBIES actually expected the track to be that different from the demo?!

It's ALWAYS been like that. The leaked versions were ALWAYS almost identical to the final versions. Think Music, Hung up etc. It's clear that Guy won't say "omg no, you leaked the final version" but sthg like "ohhh just you wait the original is gonna sound 100% different".

And Nicki sounds like ... Nicki. What did you expect? That's her style of rapping. Never listened to her stuff at all?

In any event, I'm super excited about it. Not necessarily because it's my fave Madonna track EVVVA, but because it's the kick-start to a new era which (already now) seemd so much more fun than Hard Candy

Now go back and weep to Masterpiece and the orchestral POG :)

tumblr_lyrdnxN9g01qi6is0o5_500.gif

it sounds exactly like the demo music wise. only the chants and the rap over the instrumental dubstep break.

i loved the demo and im sure i'll love the 'finished' version.

curious about the intro and outro now..

:lmao: +1

I mean seriously, who apart from the NEWBIES actually expected the track to be that different from the demo?!

It's ALWAYS been like that. The leaked versions were ALWAYS almost identical to the final versions. Think Music, Hung up etc. It's clear that Guy won't say "omg no, you leaked the final version" but sthg like "ohhh just you wait the original is gonna sound 100% different".

And Nicki sounds like ... Nicki. What did you expect? That's her style of rapping. Never listened to her stuff at all?

In any event, I'm super excited about it. Not necessarily because it's my fave Madonna track EVVVA, but because it's the kick-start to a new era which (already now) seemd so much more fun than Hard Candy

Now go back and weep to Masterpiece and the orchestral POG :)

I love the song and I'm with you BUT Beat Goes On demo was totally different from the final version.

Just emailed you. Enjoy.

THANK YOU! :tears of joy:

It's fantastic!!! There seems to be more bass, which makes it sound bigger and more energetic, Nicki is fucking bad ass, and the only thing I didn't really like in the demo was the chanting, but they totally fixed it here! As a huge fan, I can't wait to hear M.I.A.'s part. WOO I'm so pumped right now in my lame little cubicle.

This song is totally a risk on Madonna's part so there are going to be a lot of angry faggots, but I'm so loving this and you haters can all suck it.

I love the song and I'm with you BUT Beat Goes On demo was totally different from the final version.

oh .. true

Had forgotten about that one. Didn't we get this only after the original was released though?

Just hope that her music video is 14 minute long. That'll definitely help! :lol:

Rapping part is horrid at first. I'm still trying to get used to it. Hope she releases one without the rapping part.

The full song is available on Itunes Japan as we speak.

Is there anybody from Japan here?

I can't believe it has not leaked yet. I mean, it's there. It's officially available. :dramatic:

I know! But I guess since it's 3am there, everyone is still asleep :lol:

Guest bluejean

I know! But I guess since it's 3am there, everyone is still asleep :lol:

True but if that was the US, UK or somewhere there would be someone awake delivering it to us. I think we just don't have many Japanese people on this forum.

Guest HaveASit

OMG :dramatic: Could this becomes a Run the world ( girls) case? I mean, being serious, wherever i read people hate the song.

I really hope be wrong.

Edited by Matheus

OMG :dramatic: Could this becomes a Run the world ( girls) case? I mean, being serious, wherever i read people hate the song.

I really hope be wrong.

u should read again........lots of people love it. will love it even more when the whole song and video will be released..