GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

Yikes, we were unable to process your request in time.

Please reload the page or try again in a moment.

:americanlife:

Lmao omg they are trying to kill us arent they?! They need a stronger server when they release anything Madonna-related. They should fucking know she's the Queen WORLDWIDE! SMH LOL

You can still listen to the longer clip here

http://blog.martianleaks.com/2012/02/130-snippet-of-final-version-of.html

At least I can.

Yes, I can listen to it via that blog as well.

This really isn't the kind of music I want Madonna to be making at this stage of her career, it's a lot better than the demo had me fearing.

It reminds me of The Go-Gos and The Bangles, more than anything else.

Omg, omg all I can say is omg... :rant:

What a terror...after all this wait, im just going to listen to the demo after all. Wow. Nicki's rap SUCKS MAJOR ASSSHIT! You should see my face right now. MIA's part (from the clip)is minimal at best.

I can listen to it finally! :D

I think M's vocals are a bit different, but apart of that, it sounds the same. I don't like the Nicki rap, but at least the chants sound better now! Overall, I think it is a good song, no more, no less.

very, very similar to demo...although slightly different vocals it seems

nicka minaj or whoever raps is fucking annoying

That's not rap. Idk what that is. It's just noise and a weird alien type strain of warping vocals.

It does sound clearer but of course, what did we expect. The demo was a demo and this will be the final version. MIA's part sounds strange cause it doesn't sound like her all that much and it's almost muffled by Madonna doing the backup from the demo. I don't care for MIA's part unfortunately which is the only thing I was looking forward to.

Guest bluejean

nicka minaj or whoever raps is fucking annoying

Well I guess you've never heard her because that is typically what she sounds like in all her songs

Guest bluejean

NICKI'S PART SOUNDS ACTUALLY COOL! :wow:

Agreed. She adds a certain freshness to the song (which it needed.) I hope she features alot more through the track.

Apart from the addition of M.I.A. and Nicki it sounds identical to me

To be honest, I heard the demo once, thought it sounded shite and never listened to it again.

I've probably just expected it to sound utterly dreadful and, from those abyss-level expectations, it sounds better than I anticipated.