Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

I'm sure all this is due to multiple deals. LiveNation, Interscope, Smirnoff. It's smart that she finally left Warner because they were comfortably (and will continue to) make money off her without much promotion. Everyone in the business envied her and she just continued in her own little bubble. Now, she's outside that bubble and since (whether despised or not) she's respected for her longevity and experience/success, she can maneuver through her new deals and reach out for these connections for radio airplay (hopefully) and all this hype promotion without her having to even do nearly as much press as another artist I won't mention cause I'm tired of the comparison.

I do hope she does do a little bit of press after this and during the release and maybe during the last single release (even though I know it's a stretch.)

Hopefully. But I think she will be busy with the tour rehearsals.

Guest groovyguy

Interscope Promotion @INTERSCOPEPROMO

Listen 2 USradio tomorrow 9am EST/6am PST4 #Madonna "Give Me All Your Louvin' . Radio let us know if u plan on playing & we will retweet.

Guest groovyguy

DM forum:

I heard a commercial featuring Madonna. And Kiss-fm 103.5 in Chicago is going to premiere Gimme All Your Luvin' at 9AM tomorrow (friday) and will play the song every hour until the superbowl! Great exposure in a big market. Are any other cities radio stations doing this?

The biggest Top40 channels in the United States are going to put it straight to power rotation tomorrow morning!!!

KIIS Los Angeles, Z100 NY, Kiss Fm Chicago, Kiss Fm Dallas,Hot Fm Washington DC, Kiss Fm Boston, Y100 Miami, Kiss Fm Seattle. To name a few.

There's a huge "promotional deal". That's how they call payola nowadays since it is illegal. The same thing they did with Born This Way.

Now we need the public to respond! Payola can buy airplay only at the very beginning. If the song does not get good scores when the radio does research, they're going to stop supporting it.

The last time all those channels had Madonna in super power rotation at the same time was in 2000 with MUSIC.

sometimes I wonder if madonna tries to irritate people

http://www.nme.com/news/madonna/61799

"Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 (£190) on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together and come to my show. I'm worth it. "

I think that's just her being realistic. I love Madonna. I'm unemployed. Idk where the hell I'm going to get the money from, but I'm going to spend whatever it takes to get tickets and to be somewhere in the vicinity (I can NEVER get close tickets for some reason. It's nearly impossible and I applaud anyone who does, and would love tips on howto get them)

And the "busy with rehearsals"...you're right but hopefully she'll do interviews via satellite and when on break in NYC, takes advantage and does a few daytime and late night shows. She has the stamina. She has more stamina and determination than anyone else in the music business. I'll stay optimistic and just blame her lack of promo on Warner.

I think that's just her being realistic. I love Madonna. I'm unemployed. Idk where the hell I'm going to get the money from, but I'm going to spend whatever it takes to get tickets and to be somewhere in the vicinity (I can NEVER get close tickets for some reason. It's nearly impossible and I applaud anyone who does, and would love tips on howto get them)

:thumbsup: good luck

Guest groovyguy

"Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 (£190) on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together and come to my show. I'm worth it. "

She is worth it! The word.

102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM

Madonna fans! We're playing “Give Me All Your Luvin” starting Fri 6AM & at the top of every hour!!

Is that for real?!

If it's true, that would be great! :tigger:

This sounds like it was taken out of context, like always. I would love to see what the question was. Probably something like: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR TICKETS SO EXPENSIVE WHEN WE'RE IN A RECESSION. Or something similar.

The biggest Top40 channels in the United States are going to put it straight to power rotation tomorrow morning!!!

KIIS Los Angeles, Z100 NY, Kiss Fm chicago, Kiss Fm Dallas,Hot Fm Washington DC, Kiss Fm Boston, Y100 Miami, Kiss Fm Seattle. To name a few.

There's a huge "promotional deal". That's how they call payola nowadays since it is illegal. The same thing they did with Born This Way.

Now we need the public to respond! Payola can buy airplay only at the very beginning. If the song does not get good scores when the radio does research, they're going to stop supporting it.

The last time all those channels had Madonna in super power rotation at the same time was in 2000 with MUSIC.

Time to do our part ppl!

Remember- do not SWAMP stations with e-mail/phone requests- they're pretty sharp at recognizing when it's enthusiastic/"crazy" fans doing such. :gent: Be conservative- radio will conduct its research or whatever to see if the general listening audience likes the single.

Guest groovyguy

This sounds like it was taken out of context, like always. I would love to see what the question was. Probably something like: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR TICKETS SO EXPENSIVE WHEN WE'RE IN A RECESSION. Or something similar.

Her response to complaints that her live shows are too expensive.

WTF? Did it leak or what? The soundcloud link doesn't work for me...

And how can you listen to it on iTunes? I've got iTunes, but I don't understand a single thing on that japanese site!

Edited by Nonoka