Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Madonna's new video 2 b premiered on all screens, all throughout the day (tomorrow) in all train stations in Belgium, according

2 the Standaard newspaper en the national railway association :wow: . Is this happening all over Europe :confused:

just like gaga's album last year, remember that? :lmao:

this is insane, as i hardly even saw any promo of the new album in this country (barely a mention of it at all) and now suddenly.. :doh: shes taking over..

No :confused: But I remember her doing a special edition Metro, that free newspaper

they were playing btw in the entire underground/metro of brussels. vrt nieuws showed it at the time & they played judas then which seemed awkward among passengers. I know she also was going to have a column or do a thing for the free newspaper (metro), but I had no classes at the time so I wasnt at the station to see it ;) (maybe that was a good thing) ;)

Big coverstory interview for magazine "The Advocate" but no new images there... mainly using older paparazzi pics from W.E. promotion.

I wonder which magazines she'll be featured in to promote the new album. I'm hoping for a huge portfolio in either POP or L.O.V.E. magazine! The later one seems VERY fitting! And Mert & Marcus are the house photographers for that magazine...

Big coverstory interview for magazine "The Advocate" but no new images there... mainly using older paparazzi pics from W.E. promotion.

I wonder which magazines she'll be featured in to promote the new album. I'm hoping for a huge portfolio in either POP or L.O.V.E. magazine! The later one seems VERY fitting! And Mert & Marcus are the house photographers for that magazine...

I hope V, Love, W and Dazed!

Guest groovyguy

Nicky Romero @nickyromero

Madonna remix is confirmed with the label, im REALLY happy!!! Lets do one final mix and then first run at Gatecrashers Birmingham next sat!!

Guest groovyguy

Paris

405801_2842034243619_1042220884_32832819_678857943_n.jpg

:inlove:

Operation MADONNA with "Radio FG" and "Clear Channel" that will distribute the clip "Give me all your luvin" on all its supports media.

How she SHOULD be promoted.

suck it Warners.

Yeah...suck it,Warners! :lol: I'm thrilled that she didn't stay with them.Now her music is gonna get the promotion and attention it deserves.The release of a new Madonna album is a major *EVENT* and it should be treated as such.

Gloria Estefan on Twitter

@PeteVVI They were indeed, baby! Dying to release (Hotel Nacional video premieres this Friday) but I think this week belongs to Madge...lol! Props to her!

For Paris is bigger than I thought, in fact tomorow 3/3 they will display at 3PM madonna GiveMeAllYourLuvin video on the giant screen in front la defense square, which is huge really.

Maybe I should come to my office dressed like a pom pom girl, not sure about my colleague's reaction :lmao:

It feels like she is releasing the album THIS WEEK :lmao:

What a letdown that after all this momentum the album will come out almost two months later :(

let's have more pics of those please... i mean the "on location" pics

@CubanGigolo Dönivan Alvaréz

Ooooh… look wut I saw at the bus stop at school just now! new #Madonna album #MDNA

Shit! Its a real countdown! #Sick!

imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F179793741

Guest groovyguy

For Paris is bigger than I thought, in fact tomorow 3/3 they will display at 3PM madonna GiveMeAllYourLuvin video on the giant screen in front la defense square, which is huge really.

Maybe I should come to my office dressed like a pom pom girl, not sure about my colleague's reaction :lmao:

Trinity?

Finally - she is beginning to be promoted in a way that is fitting for a female artist who has sold approx 300 million records!!! Keep it coming Interscope!!!

tumblr_ll73q64uoO1qh74yh.gif