Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest Xanthium

Tomorrow starts it all with the American Idol preview omgggg!!!!!!! :dramatic:

tumblr_limfiwd5xF1qzx94r.gif

Seriously that is exactly how I feel right now. I can be so indifferent to Madonna during the down times but when a new era begins I'm jumping off bridges!

wtf are u talking about?

the released version of 'bgo' was nothing like its demo...they were 2 completely different songs

meanwhile the final 'gmayl' snippet sounded exactly like the demo

there's nothing comparable here

Okay stop getting hysterical. I suggest you wait 'till freitag and then see how correct I am.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The melody is the same but the sequencing is different. The arrangement is fuller and will sound great live in my opinion. The final edit is less 'bouncy' and obviously has added lyrics with a few lines being moved around etc. Like I said this is more beat goes on leak than Candy shop leak.

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e862056fe970d-pi.gif

Stop.

Sorry Gee You but none of that means anything, i could have come up with that conclusion for the final product based on the snippet and generally how final versions of demos sound.

No one on the planet has said they've heard the final yet, but random gay Gee You from Paddington Lane has. That's enough now.

Okay then, Get Unconscious, what do Nicki and MIA's parts sound like then? What do they sing about? Give us a few lyrics/lines. I'm sure you remember. Or at least just one sentence. Then when the final version is released we can quote that line and you will be vindicated and we will all eat our words.

That is of course unless you're lying and you never heard it - which I assume is the case. I feel sorry for you.

is there a direct website to join the fan club or a link someone can post for me, i would greatly appreciate it, plus im cute too. hehe

Jesus - people gotta whore themselves out on here just to get attention.

Get in line after the girls; it's like I don't exist lol :fag:

Oh, and it's at madonna.com

Okay stop getting hysterical. I suggest you wait 'till freitag and then see how correct I am.

:doh: While you're off in your little fantasy world, say hi to Lady Gaga for me. Tell her she forgot her sirloin tip in my deep freeze.

Okay then, Get Unconscious, what do Nicki and MIA's parts sound like then? What do they sing about? Give us a few lyrics/lines. I'm sure you remember. Or at least just one sentence. Then when the final version is released we can quote that line and you will be vindicated and we will all eat our words.

That is of course unless you're lying and you never heard it - which I assume is the case. I feel sorry for you.

I don't remember exact lyrics but the set up is again similar to beat goes on with a more shared vibe for parts of the song. I remember there being a lyric something along the lines of 'i wont ask i'll just take it'. However, I'm paraphrasing here. I can't place which parts of the song relate to the video snippet but I'm guessing it's the bridge rather than the chorus. Why would I lie? I've heard the final edit and I didn't really give anybody head. That part was metaphorical. :rotfl:

I don't remember exact lyrics but the set up is again similar to beat goes on with a more shared vibe for parts of the song. I remember there being a lyric something along the lines of 'i wont ask i'll just take it'. However, I'm paraphrasing here. I can't place which parts of the song relate to the video snippet but I'm guessing it's the bridge rather than the chorus. Why would I lie? I've heard the final edit and I didn't really give anybody head. That part was metaphorical. :rotfl:

:thumbsdown:

Lame.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sued, i'm going to be honest and say that I TOO have heard the final version of Give Me A Bucket. I didn't want to say anything, but now that GPOO has admitted to it, i will as well.

Here's some info on the song:

It has a beginning.

Madonna sings on it.

It's more polished.

She says the words "änd"...."give"....."me"....."bucket".....and "nicki". I could be paraphrasing though.

The song then has a bridge.

It's more polished than the demo bridge.

And the song has an ending.

Can't wait for you guys to hear it too! xoxoxoxox.

I haven't actually heard the song, my whole post is just a metaphor.

Guest Xanthium

Me too. She's a Queen in her own right.

There's one gif where she's looking at a laptop like it's some alien artifact. Fucking hysterical!

Sued, i'm going to be honest and say that I TOO have heard the final version of Give Me A Bucket. I didn't want to say anything, but now that GPOO has admitted to it, i will as well.

It has a beginning.

Madonna sings on it.

It's more polished.

She says the words "änd"...."give"....."me"....."bucket".....and "nicki". I could be paraphrasing though.

:lmao: You don't say!

Ok fine. I HAVE IT TOO. The same person that gave it to GU gave it to me. No wonder I have crabs. I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal the song has notes. Madonna sings on it. It resembles The Beat Goes On in that they are both songs. MIA may be on it but I may be confusing her with Madonna.

I don't really have crabs. That part was metaphorical.

It has a beginning.

Madonna sings on it.

It's more polished.

Ok fine. I HAVE IT TOO. The same person that gave it to GU gave it to me. No wonder I have crabs. I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal the song has notes. Madonna sings on it. It resembles The Beat Goes On in that they are both songs. MIA may be on it but I may be confusing her with Madonna.

I don't really have crabs. That part was metaphorical.

:rotfl:

Funny, but you will be eating your words.

I have been the vessel of more squealing and arm flailing this past week with the onslaught of new Madonna stuff. I don't think I've been this in love with everything since Music!

The album cover is fantastic. The single cover photos and video clips are great. So far so good with the promo. Every time you turn around, there she is all stunning and shit. The Super Bowl stage looks amazing.

Pretty much at a loss for words... and this before getting the single, video or performance.

You mean when all the amazing details like ITS MORE POLISHED and IT SOUNDS LIKE A SONG come true?

Well what do you want me to say about it? Would you like me to tell you there's a great digeridoo solo and nicki minaj doesn't sing or rap but only plays a theremin with her tits? The entire songs melody is the same but the sequencing used on the synths is different. That's not saying 'it sounds more polished' but I don't know what else you expect from me. I wouldn't have even mentioned it but it annoys the shit out of me when people claim things like 'it's the same as he demo'. Let's get retarded, hah.

Guest bluejean

It's not the same. You can notice the "L.U.V Madonna" Changed with moooore voices singing it.

Yes, other than that it sounds exactly the same.No wonder Madonna was so furious about the leak!

Well what do you want me to say about it? Would you like me to tell you there's a great digeridoo solo and nicki minaj doesn't sing or rap but only plays a theremin with her tits? The entire songs melody is the same but the sequencing used on the synths is different. That's not saying 'it sounds more polished' but I don't know what else you expect from me. I wouldn't have even mentioned it but it annoys the shit out of me when people claim things like 'it's the same as he demo'. Let's get retarded, hah.

You could start with some lyrics from MIA and Nicki. I know that if I heard the complete song even just ONCE, i'd keep a few lines in my head out of sheer fascination at hearing a Marge song for the first time exclusively. I'd know when their verses started in the song. I'd know a bunch of details that I'd happily share with everyone. Pero you have given us nada! So cough it up MybestfriendGetUnconsciousfromBrighton.