Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest branden

is there a direct website to join the fan club or a link someone can post for me, i would greatly appreciate it, plus im cute too. hehe

Guest groovyguy

OMG I love MIA. She is so HOT! :inlove: I CANT WAIT FOR THIS VIDEO WOW :dramatic: *hyperventilates*

MIA looks hot and Nicki looks so cute! Video clip looks superb.

is there a direct website to join the fan club or a link someone can post for me, i would greatly appreciate it, plus im cute too. hehe

you can sign up at madonna.com, but you won't get access to tickets, they have a cutoff point so people don't join just for tickets and the longtime members can get them.

Final Beat goes on was totally different from the demo.

Did you read what I wrote? I never said the final edit was the same as the demo. It's just a more polished and refined version with obvious vocal additions. The overall song melody and vibe is the same though. The feeling is different in that it seems a bit less light. I compared it to beat goes on because people seem to assume that the final edit is the demo with copy paste lyrics from the collaboratay. They're wrong. In 36 hours you will understand what I'm saying.

Did you read what I wrote? I never said the final edit was the same as the demo. It's just a more polished and refined version with obvious vocal editions. The overall song melody and vibe is the same though. The feeling is different in that it seems a bit less light. I compared it to beat goes on because people seem to assume that the final edit is the demo with copy paste lyrics from the collaboratay. They're wrong. In 36 hours you will understand what I'm saying.

I doubt it will be anywhere near as different as BGO demo vs. finished. Those were totally different songs. Well, lets wait 36 hours.

No offense GU but if you of all people have heard it, why hasn't it leaked yet?

I don't have a physical copy of it and I'm actually going to have to figure out how to do iTunes stuff on my icrap as I have no laptop at the moment. I mean to download the single legally. I had to suck some dick to hear it. ;-)

I don't have a physical copy of it and I'm actually going to have to figure out how to do iTunes stuff on my icrap as I have no laptop at the moment. I mean to download the single legally. I had to suck some dick to hear it. ;-)

So someone was arrested for distributing it yet someone is giving it away for blowjobs? To you? Sweetie this shit is on lockdown. Stop lying.

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/520-give-me-all-your-luvin-directors-talk-about-madonna-and-the-video.html

Give Me All Your Luvin' directors talk about Madonna and the video

Raphaël Rodriguez and Clement Gallet, who make up half of Megaforce, the team that directed Madonna's Give Me All Your Luvin's music video, stopped by the MTV News offices and had some interesting things to say about the video, which officially makes its world premiere Friday.

Rodriguez said their first meeting with producer Martin Solveig was "interesting" and that it quickly became clear that the video should be "about happiness and something really sunny."

Not only did the vibe of the track dictate how the video would look and feel, but so did the fact that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. appear on the song alongside Madonna. "We said, 'Wow, it's quite interesting that it's a mix between these three artists.' They are not a part of the same universe for us," Rodriguez continued. "So it was interesting to hear this mix and different kind of music."

A teaser for Give Me All Your Luvin' is slated to premiere Thursday night on "American Idol."

Watch video here.

Funny how the Clear-Channel-owned radio-station websites these days have pretty much the same design/layout- oh, the conglomeration.

Nice that the D.C. station has an ad running; other big stations do not.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

fbdrt1.gif

LMAO.

that gif!!! :wow:

and you *supposedly* sucked some cock for madonna's new single?

oh honey....

(not you 12:51)

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

So someone was arrested for distributing it yet someone is giving it away for blowjobs? To you? Sweetie this shit is on lockdown. Stop lying.

THANK YOU.

The overall song melody and vibe is the same though. The feeling is different in that it seems a bit less light. I compared it to beat goes on because people seem to assume that the final edit is the demo with copy paste lyrics from the collaboratay. They're wrong.

wtf are u talking about?

the released version of 'bgo' was nothing like its demo...they were 2 completely different songs

meanwhile the final 'gmayl' snippet sounded exactly like the demo

there's nothing comparable here

What part of the song would a bar scene fit?

:lmao:

I am sure it will be great though.

New lyrics include:

We can drink some wine

Smirnoff would be fine

Let's drink the bottle, every drop

;)

Luckily, now you can download it str8 to your iDevice through iTunes and it will just upload there. That's what I did with the W.E. soundtrack since my laptop has broken (unfortunately, I haven't gotten the booklet since I have to connect it to a computer.) There would've been no way I would've been able to deal with this Madonna-era without a way to receive music so I'm so thankful for my iPad and iPod touch! Lol

I'll have a MacBook by the end of the week and I'll be back in business.

Guest Xanthium

Looks like it's 9 a.m. Friday, based on the countdown clock.

Well I've waited this long so I guess I can suffer through 9 more hours :(