Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest Topaz Scorpio

If that's the case, this will be the first instance that a Madonna album has multiple covers, correct? (well, not counting the upside-down and not-upside-down Bedtime Stories covers)

"Music" had multiple covers. The standard with her in the cowboy duds and the deluxe which had a hard, fabric type case with a belt buckle type logo on the front. The deluxe edition also came in multiple colors.

LOVE this new album cover. Love the colors and that is so reminiscent of her first album.

I had thought about Music- wasn't sure about that one. I don't even remember if that deluxe was released at the same time as the regular album?

Yep it was released the same day as the regular version. I went to Tower records at midnight and picked up a red and blue copy! :wow:

I do not understand how anyone could be disappointed by news of another album cover! It's such a good time to be a Madonna fan!

Anyways, the new cover reminds me of the UK version of the first album in terms of the colour scheme.Madonna+The+First+Album+remixed+1.jpg

Has Kylie weighed in yet? :lmao:

She is probably going to be at the superbowl so she can stalk Madonna.

I do not understand how anyone could be disappointed by news of another album cover! It's such a good time to be a Madonna fan!

Anyways, the new cover reminds me of the UK version of the first album in terms of the colour scheme.Madonna+The+First+Album+remixed+1.jpg

lol that's not The First Album, this is:

madonna-the-first-album-cover-46286.jpeg

This news is a little disappointing.I want this to be the 'regular' album cover!!

It's silly, everyone is raving over THIS cover, which was believed (and pretty much announced, more suggested) to be the standard album cover. ugg.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=madonna-talks-super-bowl-nerves&t=fb

On her cryptic album title, Madonna tells Leno that it's a "triple entendre," with one interpretation being an abbreviated way of saying her name, and another standing for "the DNA of M."

As for the third, "Let me break it down for you," she said. "You've heard of this drug that produces euphoric feelings of love, MDMA?...Just listen to my record."

Guest Phoenix

http://www.updt.me/go?item=madonna-talks-super-bowl-nerves&t=fb

On her cryptic album title, Madonna tells Leno that it's a "triple entendre," with one interpretation being an abbreviated way of saying her name, and another standing for "the DNA of M."

As for the third, "Let me break it down for you," she said. "You've heard of this drug that produces euphoric feelings of love, MDMA?...Just listen to my record."

It makes me wonder how 'club' this album will sound. Or how possible 90s dance/rave? :wow:

"I just need a piece of your heartbeat, tonight, tonight, tonight, I just need a piece of your heartbeat"

let me see them hands. oh. oh.

tumblr_lxecf5NPUa1qae6j1.gif

I am like, going to die in shock over this album. It's all coming way too fast, and it's all very exciting. I just know the results will be top notch. Whew chald, i need to calm my self down.

tumblr_lqkftjvHGx1qddko5.gif