Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

CC I've been in a gay coma!! :dramatic:

I've been listening to the GAYL demo non stop and I just can't stop staring at that cover. As I'm reading through the posts, each one that has the album cover I tend to stop and just look for a while. :lol: It's striking! BRILLIANT! I feel like it represents the title very well with the test tubes and the "trippy" look it has and Madonna just looking bad ass! Even in all that distortion she looks bad ass, like the CLASSIC Madonna. You can see something of almost every one of her album covers in this cover too. Love how the title and cover is like the 2012 version of 1983's "MADONNA".

LOVE IT ALL SO FAR THIS ERA! Everything seems to be just flowing so perfectly. I guess Warner really did suck that bad.

And for chart geeks like myself I think it's cool that at age 53, it doesn't seemed too far fetched of a notion that she could score her 13th number one!! :wow:

You sound high on MDMNA! All of us are. Sheer Ecstasy! :inlove:

is the cover actually made of many different images?

No. It's a singular image put through a filter and colour touched in editing. The filter makes it look like the image is being distorted with refracted light a la the way you might perceive a beauty while on an ecstatic high in a night club. It's fairly accurate. :chuckle: I'm going to get so drug fucked because of this album.

Aside from the DNA color scheme and "strands," is the cover also playing with how one may see things when "on" MDMA?

Truly one of her best covers, really.

i thought that as soon as i saw it, when you have too much MDMA you get shudder vision like the album cover suggests!

Did anybody see William Orbit's facebook status? Did this just confirm the rumored collaboration with St.Vincent?

No. He was just listing people who he has been working with in the studio recently.

You've seen it literally everywhere today, and now that everyone is familiar with the brand new MDNA cover that has been posted on Madonna's Facebook profile, MadonnaTribe has a little exclusive tidbit to share with you:

The image we've all been drooling on is indeed the MDNA cover, but not the one of the regular edition album. Instead, that's the one of the special edition version.

Are you ready for MDNA?

:dramatic:

Another cover is coming!

You've seen it literally everywhere today, and now that everyone is familiar with the brand new MDNA cover that has been posted on Madonna's Facebook profile, MadonnaTribe has a little exclusive tidbit to share with you:

The image we've all been drooling on is indeed the MDNA cover, but not the one of the regular edition album. Instead, that's the one of the special edition version.

Are you ready for MDNA?

Another cover is coming!

OMG I wish this was the regular edition cover. I bet the next one will be neater and cleaner.

Are you ready for MDNA?

Another cover is coming!

This news is a little disappointing.I want this to be the 'regular' album cover!!