Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

i realy hate that fonzy hand gesture of hers... good thing she looks great in the video that it can be overlooked...

Oh my god that popped out at me too. I hope theres not too much of that, its really annoying. Love the single cover though, she looks like Megan Fox.

Guest groovyguy

It's funny you say that as I thought the exact same thing! The hallway scene, right? I still love that video, even if the song was subpar.

Yes, the hallway scene. I also luv that she seems inspired by VT - Gambler, Lucky Star.

Guest groovyguy

if u look closely the faces of the cheerleader/dancers are animated or wearing masks

I see that and also the Adidas emblem on Nicki's cheerleader outfit.

Guest groovyguy

Excellent commentary.So far,I'm really impressed with the aggressive promotion by Interscope!

Unlike Warner, Live Nation and Interscope are giving her the promotion she deserves.

I'm really excited.

As far as I remember, being a fan since into the groove, I was 2 years old (yeah) for each new era, I was secretly wished a total look and visual like the early years, the punkette Madonna, because that's her most iconic look and I was too young to properly remember (yeah2). 25 years later it seems she is inspired by her own look from these years... I'm too excited.

I think i'm horny :doofus:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1678104/madonna-american-idol-give-me-all-your-luvin-teaser-debut.jhtml

Madonna is truly an "American Idol," so it's probably fitting that the Queen of Pop has chosen the Fox reality show to debut a tease of the highly anticipated video for her upcoming single "Give Me All Your Luvin'. "

"AI" will premiere a preview of the video during Thursday's episode, a day before its proper debut on Friday, which also happens to be the day the single hits iTunes (a version was leaked late last year). Fans will finally get to hear Madge, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. in all their sassiness. (Oh, yeah, Madonna's film "W.E." hits theaters that day too!)

Along with producer Martin Solveig, Madge, Nicki and M.I.A all co-wrote "Give Me All Your Luvin', " while the "W.E." director was also onboard to co-produce the track. "Luvin" is the lead single off her upcoming album, M.D.N.A., which is now set to drop on March 26, according to Idolator.

Fans are just getting a glimpse of new artwork for the single, which features Madge sporting only a sweater in a trio of shots. On each sweater, there's a star and a portion of the song's title. In one shot, Madge has her eyes closed with her lips pursed together. In another, she's shouting; and in the third image, she has her hands in her hair, eyes closed and a smile on her face.

love the single cover. so far this is miles better than the Hard Candy era. in terms of both the single cover and the music video :thumbsup:

The single artwork is AMAZING. Simple, fun, natural- I love it.

The video looks cool, nothing groundbreaking but its only 5 secs of footage.

She does repeat her now favorite hand move :lol:

picturesr.jpg

Oh yes! Thats the only thing i object. But she looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The single cover is a Give It 2 Me clone but she looks amazing young natural and super cool!

Some are saying she is copying the BTW cover (that gags face)... :chuckle:

Some are saying she is copying the BTW cover (that gags face)... :chuckle:

:lmao:

Why, because of the facial exp​ression?

It's almost as if no one can fart anymore without it being compared to Gaga these days.

Guest groovyguy

:lmao:

Why, because of the facial exp​ression?

It's almost as if no one can fart anymore without it being compared to Gaga these days.

M.D.N.A ARMY @MadonnaARMY1

Best joke of the year: "Madonna is copying Lady Gaga in Give Me All Your Luvin's cover b/c she's opening her mouth" #Speechless

I hope they do a Madonna episode on American Idol - it's long overdue. I know they needed her permission in order to do this, and I'm hoping that the fact that the video is going to be previewed on the show means her feelings towards the show have softened, and that she will allow this happen. Maybe even be a guest/performer/mentor!

The single cover is amazing and everyone who saw it says she looks very young and sexy even if they know it is photoshopped but doesn't matter anymore. It's all about her attitude. And the video teaser looks very commercial and "in your face" and I am sure there are plenty of other great scenes in the video. Thanks God it is not black and white cause recently I saw she's in the b&w mood. Can't wait, what can I say, the 4 years hiatus is over and we will have a great new year.

For me, "Photoshopped" makes it sound like things were moved around, replaced, that kinda thing. While they may use Photoshop to do it, "airbrushed"- which happens with EVERYONE in photo shoots, no matter the age- sounds better. :)

For me, "Photoshopped" makes it sound like things were moved around, replaced, that kinda thing. While they may use Photoshop to do it, "airbrushed"- which happens with EVERYONE in photo shoots, no matter the age- sounds better. :)

that's the Adobe impact... :chuckle:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.billboard.com/news/madonna-s-give-me-all-your-luvin-gets-super-1006029552.story#/news/madonna-s-give-me-all-your-luvin-gets-super-1006029552.story

Madonna's 'Luvin' Gets Super Rollout... Album 'MDNA' Set for March 26

Watch out for hyperventilating Madonna fans on Feb. 2, 3 and 5. Interscope Records announced on Sunday (Jan. 29) that the pop icon will first premiere a video preview of her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin,'" featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A., on "American Idol." A day later the single -- the first off her 12th album "MDNA" -- will be released along with the full video. And then there's Super Bowl Sunday.

The star's new label also announced March 26 as the release date for "MDNA."

"Give Me All Your Luvin'", co-written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, will be available exclusively on iTunes from Feb. 3 through Monday the 6th. Its timed release hints strongly that Madonna will perform her new single as part of her Super Bowl halftime performance on Feb. 5.

The video for the track, directed by Megaforce, happens to be football and cheerleader themed.

A portion of the clip will bow on FOX's "American Idol" on Feb. 2. In an ad now airing on FOX for the episode, Madonna, Minaj and M.I.A. can be seen briefly as an announcer touts, "This Thursday, don't miss your chance to get a first look at Madonna's first music video."

"MDNA" is the first studio album under Madonna's new 3-album pact with Interscope -- and first since leaving longtime label Warner Bros. after "Hard Candy" -- and will be released on March 26. The set finds Madonna collaborating with producers Martin Solveig and William Orbit. Through spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg, Madonna told Billboard that she's "thrilled" to be collaborating again with Orbit, who co-produced her 1998 album, "Ray of Light."