Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

You could start with some lyrics from MIA and Nicki. I know that if I heard the complete song even just ONCE, i'd keep a few lines in my head out of sheer fascination at hearing a Marge song for the first time exclusively. I'd know when their verses started in the song. I'd know a bunch of details that I'd happily share with everyone. Pero you have given us nada! So cough it up MybestfriendGetUnconsciousfromBrighton.

MIA would be Pharrell and Nicki would be Kanye. MIA has her part first but vocals are shared. No more questions now as my wi fi momentarily stopped working and my lights flickered. When you hear the nicki part you won't be so...dismissive of me.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Well what do you want me to say about it? Would you like me to tell you there's a great digeridoo solo and nicki minaj doesn't sing or rap but only plays a theremin with her tits?

Yes actually.

If you want to have your moment and claim you've heard it, give us specifics about lyrics, details on song structure and when and how each of the featured women come in and out of the song. Not just flippant comments like "it's not like the demo, it's polished, wait and see", that's nothing we haven't heard or assumed before.

Just.....stop.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

MIA has her part first but vocals are shared.

There's speculation she starts the song. Not good enough, sorry. What does she say exactly, where else does she come in??

No more questions now as my wi fi momentarily stopped working and my lights flickered.

Of course :lol:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

MIA would be Pharrell and Nicki would be Kanye. MIA has her part first but vocals are shared. No more questions now as my wi fi momentarily stopped working and my lights flickered. When you hear the nicki part you won't be so...dismissive of me.

of course they did, dear.

back to the ward, bitch.

Yes actually.

If you want to have your moment and claim you've heard it, give us specifics about lyrics, details on song structure and when and how each of the featured women come in and out of the song. Not just flippant comments like "it's not like the demo, it's polished, wait and see", that's nothing we haven't heard or assumed before.

Just.....stop.

Lyrics.

Yo diggity y'all I'm MIA

and I have a present for you

L U V Madonna

Madonna

I see you coming and I don't wanna know your name

Nick

What's up bitches my names Nicki

You feel the heat when I get prickly

Do I need to spell it out for you

There's something you need to give me

I won't ask, I'll just take it

Now I'll play my theremin with my inflatable titties

Madonna

L U V Madonna

Y O U you wanna

T I C just keep up

T O C don't throw up

'digeridoo solo'

David Banda

That's it. We out.

Lourdes

Finis.

Mere, dois-je parler Francais?

Lyrics.

Yo diggity y'all I'm MIA

and I have a present for you

L U V Madonna

Madonna

I see you coming and I don't wanna know your name

Nick

What's up bitches my names Nicki

You feel the heat when I get prickly

Do I need to spell it out for you

There's something you need to give me

I won't ask, I'll just take it

Now I'll play my theremin with my inflatable titties

Madonna

L U V Madonna

Y O U you wanna

T I C just keep up

T O C don't throw up

'digeridoo solo'

David Banda

That's it. We out.

Lourdes

Finis.

Mere, dois-je parler Francais?

you're not serious are you?

My imaginary friend had an exclusive listening party for the single tonight and I have a few super exciting details to share with you guys:

- It's clearly a finished version of the demo that was previously leaked.

- It's similar to the demo, but it's not exactly the same.

- It features Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

- The sound is reminiscent of some of Martin Solveig's previous work, but different at the same time and very Madonna.

- It has LYRICS.

Some lyrics, just to prove I'm not making this up:

"L-U-V Madonna"

"Give me all your luvin' give me your love give me all your love today"

i love the demo. it's a bunch of fluff and fun so i hope it's just exactly like it (though from what i can hear it isn't...)! but there's always, what, 17 other new songs coming at yall? if you're bored with it already, you shouldn't have downloaded it. hope it has more of the guitar that comes in at 2:59 on the demo. that's my favorite part, and less "i got the flower" power up shit on it... that's about all i hope for. EX---CITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

My imaginary friend had an exclusive listening party for the single tonight and I have a few super exciting details to share with you guys:

- It's clearly a finished version of the demo that was previously leaked.

- It's similar to the demo, but it's not exactly the same.

- It features Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

- The sound is reminiscent of some of Martin Solveig's previous work, but different at the same time and very Madonna.

- It has LYRICS.

Some lyrics, just to prove I'm not making this up:

"L-U-V Madonna"

"Give me all your luvin' give me your love give me all your love today"

That joke was (UN)funny yesterday.

Judge Judy is a horrible woman. A respectable judge wouldn't appear on that retarded programme anyway.

CACA ALERT

. Judge Judy was in the Family Court for 30 years (!!!) before appearing on television. An immensely respected judge in the city of NEW YORK no less, quite possibly the biggest prestige you can get as an officer of the law. Her program is a mere afterthought in comparison to that - despite it being great tv and despite her being good at it. She did excellent work for families all over the city. So shut the fuck up. I bet you probably hate her cuz she could easily see right through you, not that it's hard.

And if I sound aggressive it's becuz I stan for her just like I stan for Madonna. So deal with it.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I have to say the debacle in here is quite pathetic really, shall trough up a few lyrics from MÍA, NICKY, mother fucker or whatever..?!?!?!

Tomorrow no more;

"L.U.V... LOURDES .... pick up my tampons, mmm ... Wait... no they aint mine, they're yours darling, I menopaused " *vomits*....

Just enjoy new Madonna for fuck sake.

Cant wait...