Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

I think it sounds different than the demo...not a *huge* difference,but it has definitely been re-worked a little.

Well, yeah I'm not saying its going to sound exactly the same. It'll be more polished and of course have MIA and Nicki but the chant sounds the same, which I don't really like cause it sounds tacky. I thought MIA would be doing the chant so I thought it'd sound different. Anyway, maybe her people told American Idol to use the demo so she can keep the official track under wraps til Friday morning. I wouldn't be surprised if thats the case.

^^ doubtful

they will have a clip with the REAL song on thurs night. otherwise what is the point?

Yeah I know. I'm sure it will be the official single but we may not get much of anything...it might be a preview teaser to make people watch it Friday and buy the single...marketing...

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
ah just to tell you, here in Germany, we are so fucking reading for MDNA
by the way: we in Germany are just fucking ready for MDNA

:lol:

to everyone, did i miss something about a mega mix coming on friday? what's that about, is it about new music or what? any infos?

by the way: we in Germany are just fucking ready for MDNA

Yes, thats right! We are so fucking ready here for MDNA!! :dramatic:

A Radiostation tweeted this today. They say the will get an exclusive megamix which Madonna herself makes for them. So Madonna decides which songs..

Here their Twitter:

https://twitter.com/933flz

Can't wait for it if true!! Friday is gonna be a very exciting day but only the warm-up for Sunday!!! :sassy::confessions::confessions:

Edited by juSTIfyLovE

Guest ditaluver

ok those FACES behind them....that cheerleader looks like THIS

Yukiko_portrait.png

sort of like the girl in PERFECT BLUE - the animation used in DWT.

anyone else see that?!?!?

those big ass creepy eyes

Guest groovyguy

ok those FACES behind them....that cheerleader looks like THIS

Yukiko_portrait.png

sort of like the girl in PERFECT BLUE - the animation used in DWT.

anyone else see that?!?!?

those big ass creepy eyes

Luv those anime faces!

Guest branden

I heard of her doing shows in chicago/MN in july/august but as a fan i never had the chance to see her live, does anyone on here have inside track on getting tickets before they sold out at tickmaster, like i heard if u join her fan club than you might get first pic as tix,is this true and where can i sign up. please help.

Is it good? :)

Yes but I've liked it since I heard the demo. The final edit is just an upgrade a la beat goes on.

I think Madonna telepathically downloaded it into GU's head.

:rotfl: Illegal mental upload rape.

No one here has heard it in full, it's bullshit, just ignore it.

:lmao: I have. The melody is the same but the sequencing is different. The arrangement is fuller and will sound great live in my opinion. The final edit is less 'bouncy' and obviously has added lyrics with a few lines being moved around etc. Like I said this is more beat goes on leak than Candy shop leak.

I heard of her doing shows in chicago/MN in july/august but as a fan i never had the chance to see her live, does anyone on here have inside track on getting tickets before they sold out at tickmaster, like i heard if u join her fan club than you might get first pic as tix,is this true and where can i sign up. please help.

there is a tour thread, read through there... it is now too late to join the fanclub and have access to tickets.

Guest ditaluver

go by yourself (better chance for an awesome seat)

check ticketmaster up till day of show

Yes but I've liked it since I heard the demo. The final edit is just an upgrade a la beat goes on.

:rotfl: Illegal mental upload rape.

:lmao: I have. The melody is the same but the sequencing is different. The arrangement is fuller and will sound great live in my opinion. The final edit is less 'bouncy' and obviously has added lyrics with a few lines being moved around etc. Like I said this is more beat goes on leak than Candy shop leak.

Final Beat goes on was totally different from the demo.