Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest Lovesong

Click on each title to see the corresponding article

1. Give Me All Your Luvin’ - Martin Solveig – (Catchy, Upbeat tune)

2. Turn up the Radio - Martin Solveig - (uptempo dance-pop song)

3. Beautiful Killer – N/A - (tribute to French film star Alain Delon)

4. Masterpiece - William Orbit - (ballad )

5. Bang Bang - William Orbit - (mid-tempo track )

6. Girls Gone Wild - Benny Benassi - (a huge dance track )

7. Birthday Song - Martin Solveig - (fun, ultra-catchy pop )

8. Love Spent - William Orbit - (reflective and deep)

Mrama's article on Birthday Song says it's co-produced by William Orbit. But the clip of the recording shows only Martin and Madonna.

Sounds awesome!

http://www.muumuse.c...bum-cover.html/

Madonna Unveils Iconic 'MDNA' Album Cover

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS.

419306_10150635291129402_10584534401_11286697_1769268632_n.jpg

Madonna just unveiled the album cover for her twelfth studio album, MDNA…AND IT IS E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

But really, the artwork–shot by Mert & Marcus–is a technicolor swirl of absolute perfection, alluding to the album's MDMA inspiration (the colors, the colors!), as well as a nod to the past. In fact, it looks like a 21st century update of her very first album shoot for Madonna!

Madonna++cover+photoshoot+1983.jpg

I could not be more ecstatic–it's sheer Ecstacy ecstasy!

Are you ready to take some MDNA?

MDNA will be released on March 26. (iTunes)

QOL.gif

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

thank u! :clap:

mdna's cover is very madonna circa 1990

it could almost pass as a still from the vogue video...that's 100% classic madonna

not kylie fucking minogue :manson:

Yeah, i didn't think Kylie either. I think the cover is all Madonna really, from the angle to the lips and everything. Kylie fans wish tbh.

Guest groovyguy

Aside from the DNA color scheme and "strands," is the cover also playing with how one may see things when "on" MDMA?

Truly one of her best covers, really.

The psychedelic effects of MDMA - its hallucinogenic effect along with others.

Yes you are correct, Madonna being upside down is actually the correct way up as she is hanging upside down. You can tell that by the way her cheeks fall (wouldn't have that problem now :lol: ) Warner have got it right, there were 2 versions of the cover though but the "upside down" one is actually the original.

Oh ok, my fault lol...Although I've got the original UK CD version of it and the cover is not upside down. So I guess the original cover wasn't used for the European pressings?

And I think it's good that there are 'only' 6 songs from Solveig. It's not like I don't like his music, but that leaves more place on the album for the Orbit tracks! I don't get it why Madonna said the majority of the album was produced by Solveig, though...I mean, 6 songs out of 17 isn't that much...

loved the cover so far

can't wait to see the whole album booklet :inlove:

I want it to have lyrics.

Everyon on the net is loving the cover, even the haters!

jz74oi.jpg

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

Looking forward to seeing the Superbowl! The halftime show will be wonderful I'm sure. An excuse to drink beer+watch boys in tights. #yes

12:42 PM - 31 Jan 12 via web

:lmao:

Edited by cocobutter

Giovanni Bianco Loves Pink and Blue lol

BTW i just realized she is showing her left side of the face in all the covers

My left side is my best too. :)

If you move your head to the far left of the image and look across to the right you can see how it would look without the effect. :inlove:

What?? I found this on Twitter

@gagamonster96

Ro | Lady Gaga

We will hear a song on Madonna's new album that will be dedicated to Lady Gaga, according to her manager.

@AMENHOOKER

Peter | Lady Gaga

Apparently Madge's manager said: “In Madonna’s new album coming out soon that you can hear a song dedicated to Lady Gaga.” Any confirmation?

@gagamonster96

Ro | Lady Gaga

Imagine if Madonna tries to diss Gaga in one of her new songs...#WorldWar3

@WeirdHookah

Glenn Braker

New For This Morning: Madonna's manager said that she has made a song dedicated to Gaga on her New album, MDNA.

@AMENHOOKER

Peter | Lady Gaga

If Madonna (the acclaimed Queen of Pop) is "dedicating a song," to Gaga on her album, then that's really just a testament to her impact.

whiskeym0uth Jack Daniels

@

@gagamonster96 What will it be called? "Give me back my gays?"

8 hours ago

CC I've been in a gay coma!! :dramatic:

I've been listening to the GAYL demo non stop and I just can't stop staring at that cover. As I'm reading through the posts, each one that has the album cover I tend to stop and just look for a while. :lol: It's striking! BRILLIANT! I feel like it represents the title very well with the test tubes and the "trippy" look it has and Madonna just looking bad ass! Even in all that distortion she looks bad ass, like the CLASSIC Madonna. You can see something of almost every one of her album covers in this cover too. Love how the title and cover is like the 2012 version of 1983's "MADONNA".

LOVE IT ALL SO FAR THIS ERA! Everything seems to be just flowing so perfectly. I guess Warner really did suck that bad.

And for chart geeks like myself I think it's cool that at age 53, it doesn't seemed too far fetched of a notion that she could score her 13th number one!! :wow:

CC I've been in a gay coma!! :dramatic:

I've been listening to the GAYL demo non stop and I just can't stop staring at that cover. As I'm reading through the posts, each one that has the album cover I tend to stop and just look for a while. :lol: It's striking! BRILLIANT! I feel like it represents the title very well with the test tubes and the "trippy" look it has and Madonna just looking bad ass! Even in all that distortion she looks bad ass, like the CLASSIC Madonna. You can see something of almost every one of her album covers in this cover too. Love how the title and cover is like the 2012 version of 1983's "MADONNA".

That's what is great about it; it's fustrating (in a good way) not to be able to really see her and you can't tell which Madonna you are looking at (1983? 1990?), though it's a new photo.

What?? I found this on Twitter

@gagamonster96

Ro | Lady Gaga

We will hear a song on Madonna's new album that will be dedicated to Lady Gaga, according to her manager.

@AMENHOOKER

Peter | Lady Gaga

Apparently Madge's manager said: “In Madonna’s new album coming out soon that you can hear a song dedicated to Lady Gaga.” Any confirmation?

@gagamonster96

Ro | Lady Gaga

Imagine if Madonna tries to diss Gaga in one of her new songs...#WorldWar3

@WeirdHookah

Glenn Braker

New For This Morning: Madonna's manager said that she has made a song dedicated to Gaga on her New album, MDNA.

@AMENHOOKER

Peter | Lady Gaga

If Madonna (the acclaimed Queen of Pop) is "dedicating a song," to Gaga on her album, then that's really just a testament to her impact.

whiskeym0uth Jack Daniels

@

@gagamonster96 What will it be called? "Give me back my gays?"

8 hours ago

Guilherme Faria

@guyoseary have a song dedicated to lady gaga??? #MDNA

58 minutes ago

Guy Oseary

@guifaz this is not true..

54 minutes ago