Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

I took this from another forum:

Full list of US Top 40 stations to play GMAYL starting 2/3 at 9AM EST and every hour thereafter until the Super Bowl (2/5, 6PM Eastern Time)

Market Rank, City, Station

1 New York WHTZ-FM

1 New York WKTU-FM

2 Los Angeles KIIS-FM

3 Chicago WKSC-FM

5 Dallas KHKS-FM

8 Philadelphia WIOQ-FM

9 Washington, DC WIHT-FM

10 Boston WXKS-FM

11 Detroit WKQI-FM

12 Miami WHYI-FM

13 Seattle KBKS-FM

15 Phoenix KZZP-FM

16 Minneapolis KDWB-FM

17 San Diego KHTS-FM

20 Tampa WFLZ-FM

21 St. Louis KSLZ-FM

22 Baltimore WZFT-FM

23 Portland, OR KKRZ-FM

24 Charlotte WHQC-FM

25 Pittsburgh WKST-FM

28 Cincinnati WKFS-FM

29 Cleveland WAKS-FM

30 Salt Lake City KZHT-FM

31 San Antonio KXXM-FM

33 Las Vegas KPLV-FM

35 Orlando WXXL-FM

36 Columbus, OH WNCI-FM

37 Austin KHFI-FM

38 Milwaukee WRNW-FM

42 Raleigh WDCG-FM

44 Nashville WRVW-FM

45 Greensboro WMKS-FM

46 Jacksonville WNWW-FM

47 Oklahoma City KJYO-FM

48 West Palm WLDI-FM

49 Memphis KWNW-FM

50 Hartford WKSS-FM

54 Louisville WNRW-FM

55 Richmond WRVQ-FM

57 Birmingham WQEN-FM

60 Tucson KRQQ-FM

67 Grand Rapids WSNX-FM

69 Allentown WAEB-FM

78 Harrisburg WHKF-FM

88 Columbia, SC WNOK-FM

91 Des Moines KKDM-FM

96 Wichita KZCH-FM

98 Madison, WI WZEE-FM

99 Melbourne WFKS-FM

107 Chattanooga WKXJ-FM

109 Augusta, GA WZNY-FM

111 Lancaster WLAN-FM

115 Ft. Collins, CO KSME-FM

118 New Haven, CT WKCI-FM

128 Fayetteville, AR KMXF-FM

156 Savannah, GA WAEV-FM

137 Corpus Christi, TX KKPN-FM

Guest groovyguy

Full list of US Top 40 stations to play GMAYL starting 2/3 at 9AM EST and every hour thereafter until the Super Bowl (2/5, 6PM Eastern Time)

:clap:

^Interscope isn't part of Clear Channel, though, is it?

If those stations in fact play it every hour, that's gonna be an impressive audience tally for the first five days. Of course, the eighth-/-ninth-/10th-day numbers will be pretty ugly. :lol:

It's got nothing to do with touring or age and everything to do with being signed to the company that owns most of US radio stations?

Livenation and Interscope don't not own any radio stations.

Interscope is just one of the best labels out there and Livenation is the no1 touring company. 2 big powers together.

Well one thing you can say about this new era is that its planned meticulously - for the first time in possibly decades you have a (near) simultaneous premiere of her new single on the radio, a super high profile performance and the video (this is correct is it not?), with surrounding torrent of interviews with lovely revealing of album title and cover. It is timed to perfection and kind of had to be with the movie. So that's one reason to cherish this very special time.

It's got nothing to do with touring or age and everything to do with being signed to the company that owns most of US radio stations?

someone is willing to pay the radio station bills, because of all the money she brings in touring.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/martin-solveig-madonna-give-me-all-your-luvin#_

Martin Solveig and Madonna's Language of L.U.V.

By Miguel Figueroa

While dance floors around the world surrendered to Martin Solveig's infectious dance smash "Hello" last summer, the French DJ and producer headed to the studio alongside Madonna (and past Madonna producer, William Øribit) to begin working on her 12th studio album, MDNA. Tomorrow, the wait is over: "Give Me All Your Luvin'," the first single from MDNA, produced by Madonna and Solveig and featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., will be released. (Oh, and tomorrow is also the day of the US release of W.E., Madonna's second film as a director. Her Madgesty's been busy.)

Just a few days shy of Madonna's performance at the Super Bowl, Solveig filled us in on Madonna, "Give Me All Your Luvin'," and MDNA, a new album that will mark yet another chapter in the Queen of Pop's evolution.

MIGUEL FIGUEROA: An avalanche of "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and MDNA news have surfaced this week. As you know, Madonna's producers have included Nile Rodgers, William Ørbit, Mirwais, Timbaland, and now you. How are you feeling?

MARTIN SOLVEIG: The fun thing is, if you had asked me a year ago who my favorite producers were, I would've mentioned all of them, adding Pharrell Williams. I think Madonna and I share the same taste for cinema, wine, and music producers. Personally, all the producers Madonna has worked with are mentors and I'm their disciple. How am I feeling? Honestly and sincerely... I'm shaking in my shiny shoes.

FIGUEROA: What was the first Madonna album you ever bought?

SOLVEIG: True Blue, on repeat in my Walkman.

FIGUEROA: The first Madonna song you heard right after you were approached by her to work together?

SOLVEIG: "Music," and I felt like a mountain climber staring at the foot of Mount Everest, and still do, actually—well, perhaps a quarter way up... we'll see.

FIGUEROA: How many songs on the album did you produce?

SOLVEIG: Five or six, depending on the version of the album.

FIGUEROA: What's on the agenda for Super Bowl rehearsals?

SOLVEIG: I offered to crump; she said I should focus on my music-producing career. I'll be giving all my l.u.v.-ing and eating popcorn in front of my TV on Feb. 5. Apparently, I won't be the only one.

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN'" WILL BE OUT TOMORROW BY INTERSCOPE RECORDS. MDNA WILL BE RELEASED MARCH 26.

They're not live on Idol yet are they? Just at audition stage. Good. I was thinking they'd cut to the smug judges with their bitch face. This is an unusual move mind you, I wonder if they set a deal to get her to perform on the show later.

YES!! :clap:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i'm thinking about calling off my search for dick and just popping some ambien so i can fall asleep and wake up to the onslaught of MADONNA in the morning. the video, the song... :dramatic:

Ryan Seacrest will premiere Madonna's Give Me All Your Luvin' at 6:00am PT on 102.7 KIIS-FM in tandem with Clear Channel stations across the USA who will follow the premiere with a mega mix of songs from Madonna's MDNA album, both of which will play every hour all weekend leading up to Madonna’s Super Bowl performance.

Following the premiere, fans will be able to download Give Me All Your Luvin' and pre-order an 18-track deluxe edition of MDNA for $9.99 on iTunes.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/534-madonnas-give-me-all-your-luvin-and-megamix-of-songs-from-mdna-to-be-played-on-clear-channel-us-stations-every-hour.html#ixzz1lGz2iS00